Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) (55543 Views)

240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly / Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow / Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
SommyNwaba:
Can Any God fearing human being give. Me a China. Name here! ? grin shocked shocked
chinchin
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by Nukilia: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
oz4real83:
When u have good leaders in a place,even an ant will soar like a giant. A leader is as good as a follower. A bad follower can never be a good leader. Every leader was once a follower.We need good followers in the country if we really desire greater heights like China.

Just like we hire foreign coach for our national football team, I suggest we hire a foreign president for Nigeria and stop all these mediocrity bedevilling our great country

1 Like

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by castrokins(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
This Took 7yrs. But After 9yrs And Over #60bn Spent, Godswill Is Yet To Complete Ibom Tropicana Ent. Centre In Uyo That Was To Cost Not More Than #10bn.
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by ViVaMadrid: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ulomoney:

It's the curse of Africa!

There's nothing we can do about. Prayer is the worst option. #StopDeceivingYourselves

Amiga, it's not the curse of Africa but Nigeria alone. Other African countries are developing jejely whereas in Nigeria, notin notin at all dey happen

1 Like

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by LionDeLeo: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
grin
Yeah, I can now recall.

I could remember quite vividly this moniker was the first or second to attack after returning from my ban.
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by HopeAtHand: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
and the FG cannot build bridge from PH to bonny island. I like visionary leaders, who can attempt it, or at least, think it.

A seaport in Bonny is very ideal, as it is primely located on the Atlantic ocean... and this type of bridge to connect Bonny Island and PH opens up alot of opportunities for the great state of RIVERS.

I need our leaders in Rivers to think BIG.
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by ViVaMadrid: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
MrOfficer:
China gradually taking over. May interest you to know they pride themselves with the world's fastest super computer.

Taking my Mandarin classes seriously. Xie xie

Abeg bros tell me the way when you for dey learn chinko make I join you grin grin grin no joke oh abeg tell me
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by hardbody: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
HopeAtHand:
and the FG cannot build bridge from PH to bonny island. I like visionary leaders, who can attempt it, or at least, think it.

A seaport in Bonny is very ideal, as it is primely located on the Atlantic ocean... and this type of bridge to connect Bonny Island and PH opens up alot of opportunities for the great state of RIVERS.

I need our leaders in Rivers to think BIG.

Una militants no go blow the bridge and even kidnap the engineers? Nigeria wahala is hydra headed. While government is under performing the governed are there stoking the fire.

Una matter just tire me

4 Likes

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by perdollar(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
I can fit NEVER travel on ds. fear dey fear me
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by BabaRamotu1988: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Yeah, I can now recall.

I could remember quite vividly this moniker was the first or second to attack after returning from my ban.
if you know who operates this moniker eee

lol
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by larrypourl(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
I go freeze on that bridge .

Check my signature.
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by yewawa: 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
What a people.....great people,great country.....always thinking positively......but here.....only howto steal and remain in power for the rest of their life.......
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
I need to jog on this bridge twice lipsrsealed
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by Ranoscky(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
MrOfficer:
China gradually taking over. May interest you to know they pride themselves with the world's fastest super computer.

Taking my Mandarin classes seriously. Xie xie
Ni hao ma?
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by bams2999(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Great development
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by Chachangi: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
What a laudable project that will create opportunities for both regions (places) linked.

I don't know who advises our government.

If someone can just tell them what is needed on the island (Lekki and environs) is a bridge that will link Ikorodu and not wasting money reclaiming land. This will make way for development in the two places.

I heard (I've not seen it myself) that from lekki you can actually see ikorodu (without using binoculars)

The money being wasted there can be used to construct a bridge

Many people are being forced to go and live in lekki , Ajah because of traffic

When are we going to wake up and enhance development in other areas so less people will be affected by our stupidity ( reclaiming land - don't know if we are even using the right technologies for that sef )

Just imagine the experience people had today on the island.

Yesterday lekki to costain was N500 on danfo

Today commercial vehicles drivers said even if you give us N100,000 we no dey go

1 Like

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by LionDeLeo: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
if you know who operates this moniker eee

lol
Who pls? Bro just a hint.
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by Excellence12(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lil land mass shocked shocked shocked....China is more than 8times bigger than Nigeria in land mass!
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by kennykg(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
And somewhere in Lagos someone is walking a on patched road forming mc
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by BabaRamotu1988: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Who pls? Bro just a hint.
your former stalker cheesy
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
I watched this on CCTV... This tiny eye humans are just out of this world.
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
ashkenking:
na the only thing we Sabi do b Dis..

Lol..
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
55000m bridge, it will collapse!
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by LionDeLeo: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
your former stalker cheesy
What?

So you have repented?
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by impossible27(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
I will be a chinese citizen when i grew up. Anytime i go to bed everyday, i always close my eyes and say this prayer

" lord jesus, pls make me to see tomorrow. And if i dont make it tomorrow by your wish,please make me me not to be an african, or a blace or a middle eastern ( exept isreal) in my next life. Make me to be a citizen of a good and prosperious country in my next life in jesus name amen"

Then i lie down and sleep happily

1 Like

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by HopeAtHand: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
hardbody:

Una militants no go blow the bridge and even kidnap the engineers? Nigeria wahala is hydra headed. While government is under performing the governed are there stoking the fire.

Una matter just tire me

Stop being silly.
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by HARDDON: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ulomoney:

It's the curse of Africa!
There's nothing we can do about. Prayer is the worst option. #StopDeceivingYourselves

Have you been to south Africa Recently? Probably Ghana?
Africa is not cursed but richly blessed and as long as youths like you keep sounding up like this, Nigeria wud keep been shackled with d chains of magnum ignorance n lack of forward, innovative thoughts.

Africa is richly blessed with human n natural resources with very limited occurence of natural catastrophies.
Some african countries have taken their places in the comittee of nations yet Nigeria, that shld lead the pack, is languishing in d dungeon of dispare n obscurity.

There is a place for prayer but what we most need now is innovative thought processes. How do we fix this nation?
How do we rewrite our future n rewire this downward plunge?

When are we gono live above sentiments n vote in right candidates into elective offices n stop selling d future of our unborn children like Cain did?

When are the youths gono sit up n get involved in leadership?
When are we ever gono wake up n say enuf is enuf n take our destinies into our own hands n not let some lilliputian few a33 blow us no more?

It is later than we all think.
We either wake up n taste the coffee or parish in our freaking Dreams! angry

1 Like

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by hardbody: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
HopeAtHand:

Stop being silly.

Militant spotted.
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
River Niger is even yet to start. China executes corrupt people, Nigeria worshipd them and they occupy leadership position. China built their own satelites by their own engineers and launched from its own soil, Nigeria was celebrating a satellite not made by its engineers and launched from abroad. China has just developed their own commercial jetliner giving Boeing a run for their money while Nigeria was celebrating a wooden car with Keke engine made by India.
China gives aids and loans to other countries but Nigeria still begs for loans.
Nigeria is truly cursed and a waste of space on d map.

4 Likes

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
wow, engineering wonders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) / Alligator Weighing 700 Pounds Found In Ditch In Georgia (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.