Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President (20019 Views)

Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by amazon14: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Shettima will poo on himself in front of KANU

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by modsfucker: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
awonwerey:
They will soon flood here now grin

We're your masters too grin

Oya, pay homage
Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Amah70: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
ERockson:
coolWhen Arewa youth speak, Igbo tremble

How many Igbo even remain in north after the Boko Haram caused exodus of southerners from north? Very tiny.

Who is afraid of northern almajiris?

Today's set-up is not like that of 1967.

Yerima must be leading his Arewa youths back to farm groundnuts.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Abj2(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
All this hate speech will take us no where

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Positiveminds(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Idiots. why haven't you taken shakau and the other boko haram sponsors, all of whom you know, to ICC?

3 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Amah70: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Boko Haram number 1, Fulani herdsmen number 4.

Any easterner who wants to continue to share one country containing the northern Nigeria where these two terrorist groups originate, that easterner needs a psychiatrist test.

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Abj2(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
All this is happening because we lack leaders in this country.9ja is doomed

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Bobby808: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
illuminated93:
Parasites
They are exact equivalent of stagnant gutter water. na their type of dance dey vex me sef. Dirty things.

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Decksaltedxx: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
EzeUche:

No shaking

Do we look like Afonja?

Loudmouthed slaves begging for freedom, face your nemesis up North and stop shouting afonja. Shameless cowards.

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Abj2(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
We need to treat each other with more respect please

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by nopains: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
shettima your own mumu na double mumu. u said The Igbo in Northern Nigeria are peace makers. They have proven to be part of us; they have proven they want to stay with us

yet no one can entrust them with no. one post since 50 yrs after the war?

let me tell u now that it was after the kaduna declaration that i become a vocal supporter of Biafra. just do ur worst. Biafra must come.

6 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by PrettyGaby(f): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
LordCenturion:
This kanu commit high treason, he needs to be hang..

Sentence to death by hanging or firing squad, he was alive during gej administration, he did not do this during gej administration, just because Jonathan was defeated then he started calling for biafra...
Kanu and radio Biafra was there during Jonathan's tenure. Nobody bothered until Buhari decided to arrest him and make him popular, defied a court order to release him, thus making him a hero and marytr. Trouble dey sleep, inyanga go wake am.

8 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Bobby808: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Decksaltedxx:

Loudmouthed slaves begging for freedom, face your nemesis up North and stop shouting afonja. Shameless cowards.
What is this yes man and slave to the north saying? You should ask yourselves the number of prominent yorubas that are jailed, killed, imprisoned? Slaves.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
From all indication the peace shettima said his people enjoy in the south west since 2001 does it include killing of the Yoruba farmers by the Fulani's in the bush?
Also the Nigeria he is fighting so hard to salvage is it at the interest of the Hausa's or at the interest of a Nigeria beyond tribal, religion and social strata sentiments. The last time I check the rule of law he is talking about that everyone is equal before the law, we don't need to be told that inside that same Nigeria law some people are equal more than the other.
Am not Igbo by tribe but I can feel their pain.

5 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Decksaltedxx: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Bobby808:
What is this yes man and slave to the north saying? You should ask yourselves the number of prominent yorubas that are jailed, killed, imprisoned? Slaves.

See this 9th class citizen of Nigeria. Ekweme was jailed, same with Nwobodo and many flat heads. Your god, ojukwu ran away to Abidjan in mini skirt and lipstick, you pathetic criminals are even begging for freedom daily. Only worthless slaves beg for freedom, you are 9th class citizen of Nigeria and you shall remain so. Kill yourself if you hate the truth. Lol

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by major466(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
The same Arewa hypocrites will get angry when fulani herdsmen (responsible for deaths and genocide of thousands across Nigeria, and the fourth deadliest group in the world) are called terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Abj2(m): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
I am northerner and I don't support this shettima. I don't know how he became youth leader

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by AnanseK(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
I think the Igbos should be allowed to leave the north. Three months is enough for them to tidy up and take their belongings with them. No body needs their properties . It's time to build Biafra , please go.

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by AnanseK(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
Abj2:
I am northerner and I don't support this shettima. I don't know how he became youth leader

So you support Kanu? Shettima makes Kanu's dream more easily achievable. They should go back and build the land of sugar and honey - Biafra and let us have some peace.
Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by exlinkleads(f): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
u are the terrorist

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by daviefm(m): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
GAME TIME, BITCHES
Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by ICEMAN(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
yerima is an piece of shit. He looks like someone that fxxxx cows.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by biafran1stson(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
What Nnamdi Kanu is doing is for the freedom of all especially an average northener the the hausa-fulani oligarchy has denied all the basic necessity of life and more importantly education.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Ultimate300(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmm, as a hausa man, i knew that those that are clamouring for biafra are just wasting their time, no any individual or group of people that can break nigeria, consitutionally or by any amount of force applied, whenever i saw someone shouting biafra, biafra, i just shake my head and smile becouse i spot a daylight dreamer... idan inyamurai zasu tsaya ayi najeriya dasu to su tsaya, idan kuma wahala bata ishesu ba to su cigaba.
Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Solumtoonna(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mumu raise to power 10

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Ojiofor: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
The seperation agitation dey pain Abokı mallams and their scratched faced slaves well well,the thing come make them dey misyarn anyhow but they can't do nothing.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by ChiefMarumba: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Splinz:
Yerima is just too dumb to understand anything.

Terrorist ko...Boko Haram ni.
Countered his points not insult.
Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Ultimate300(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
I Just dont know why i find it very hard to even love not to talk of trusting an igbo man, if i may get a chance i can demolish the whole igbo race.... such a dumb tribe,.. i think igbo dont even know what they are doing, today they want biafra, tommorrow they want restructuring, after a while, they want igbo president, who would vote an igbo man? mtswww maybe his dirty wife, and then for you to kill our great sir ahmadu bello, hmmm you will never know peace again in this country,... the tunder wey go fire anyone that lead igbo [aba made jews] to nigeria eh.. e still dey do press up for sambisa forest..
Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by stilldoingokay(f): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
stupid idiot senseless animal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profile Of Dauda Biu, The Acting FRSC Corps Marshal / Immigration Re-Opens Seme, Illela, Maigatari & Mfum Land Borders / Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.