Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Just In: Jonathan's Son-in-law Shot In Calabar - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Just In: Jonathan's Son-in-law Shot In Calabar (815 Views)

Man Who Went To Bury His Father In-law Shot Dead In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / ICYMI: Jonathan’s Son-in-law Shot In Calabar / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Son-in-law Shot In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Jonathan's Son-in-law Shot In Calabar by jona4real92(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
The son-in-law of former President Goodluck Jonathan, Prince Goodwill Edward, was on Friday shot by unknown gunmen in Calabar.

Edward was reportedly shot in his State Housing Estate residence in the Calabar Municipal axis of the Cross River State capital.

He is the Special Adviser on Youths Affairs to Governor Ben Ayade.

Although the severity of injuries sustained in the attack could not be ascertained, it was learnt he is presently receiving treatment at an undisclosed medical facility in Calabar.

Edward, who is from Abi Local Government Area of the state, got married Jonathan’s daughter in a very lavish and publicised wedding in 2014.

When contacted, the state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Hafiz Inuwa, said the matter had yet to be reported officially to the police.

He said from records, it was not the first time that Edward had been attacked.

Inuwa said, “They attempted him. This was the third or fourth time that this thing is happening. Do you know that as at now I’m talking to you there is no official report about it? We are not going to wait until the matter is reported. We are the police we know our responsibility.

Read more: https://aysugar..com.ng/2017/07/just-in-jonathans-son-in-law-shot-in.html?m=1

Re: Just In: Jonathan's Son-in-law Shot In Calabar by shortgun(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wishing him quick recovery
Re: Just In: Jonathan's Son-in-law Shot In Calabar by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Just In: Jonathan's Son-in-law Shot In Calabar by mofeoluwadassah: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
pishure or i dont believe it
Re: Just In: Jonathan's Son-in-law Shot In Calabar by kingreign(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
pishure or i dont believe it
shock me today by saying something reasonable and showing some maturity undecided
Re: Just In: Jonathan's Son-in-law Shot In Calabar by mikky4764(f): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
pls do get well soonest.
Re: Just In: Jonathan's Son-in-law Shot In Calabar by jahsharon: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
I hate Goatluck with passion but not to the extent of wishing him or his family death. God will sort things out for him and his family, as for his looting of our treasury, the thunder that will strike him i still dealing with Oba Akiolu Tupac that misbehaved to Ooni of Ife.
Re: Just In: Jonathan's Son-in-law Shot In Calabar by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Just In: Jonathan's Son-in-law Shot In Calabar by NCP: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Eyaah. Sorry....
Get Well soon brother.

Re: Just In: Jonathan's Son-in-law Shot In Calabar by OlujobaSamuel: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
see our police, we are the police and we know what to do, but if na common man, dem go talk sey dey no fit act without official report, awon weyrey.
Re: Just In: Jonathan's Son-in-law Shot In Calabar by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
get well soon man
Re: Just In: Jonathan's Son-in-law Shot In Calabar by In4matic: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
I hope this is not a reppraisal attack from the cult wars ravaging the state. TIME WILL TELL!
Re: Just In: Jonathan's Son-in-law Shot In Calabar by auntysimbiat(f): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Just In: Jonathan's Son-in-law Shot In Calabar by Justuceleague2: 1:55am On Jul 09, 2017
Drug deal gone wrong grin

Just kidding bible said vengeance is mine grin

Just kidding

Who shoot the guy?

(1) (Reply)

Late Night Robber Caught In Evbotubu, Benin City (photos,video) / Nigerian Arrested For Fraud In India (pic) / Two Burnt Alive As Ritualist Hideout Uncovered Along Lagos-abeokuta Expressway.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.