Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

See The Funny Definition Of Google Adsense From Urban Dictionary - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See The Funny Definition Of Google Adsense From Urban Dictionary (411 Views)

Hello,nairalnder Plz I Need The Cheapest Adsense From U Guys / I Want To A Verified Nigerian Adsense From Anybody / Buy Naija Adsense From A Trusted Seller For #20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Funny Definition Of Google Adsense From Urban Dictionary by mynd20: 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
AdSense

A division of Google, and nothing else but a bunch of thieves. They offer to advertise on your site, and give you a share of mulah, letting your money build up. Then at the apex of your financial glory, they disable your account and "refund your money to the affected advertisers." AKA, you get jewed. Typically, they send you an e-mail with a bullshit reason saying your account is generating a risk of invalid activity, which may "financially hurt" advertisers (as though it will even scratch their surfaces). Google even has the nerve to say "thank you for your patience and understanding". Users are typically offered appeal forms, however, at the risk of not getting reinstated (or reinstated, then cancelled again) it isn't usually worth it.

Some people who have been shut down by AdSense have lost upwards of $3,000. Don't believe me? Then
Google NCC Archives 219 and see what these happy people had to say.

#google #adsense #jewed #ripped off #angry #money #assholes

See More Funny Definition @

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=AdSense

Lalasticlala Come And See.. Please Were Can I Faint This Thing Is Too Funny..

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: How To Make $100, $200 Or Even $300 Per Day With Google Adsense / What Is SSL(secure Sockets Layer) And Why Is Important For Your Website/blog / School Information Management System (SIMS) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.