Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Deleted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deleted (395 Views)

Deleted / When Tinubu Calls For Revolution - Page Deleted By Punch Newspaper / Apple Has Deleted Its Facebook And Instagram Pages For Itunes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deleted by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
views changed

1 Like

Re: Deleted by SARMAT: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
iamexcelblog:
They offered him the poison Chalice and he refused. The mark of a true human being and a nationalist. Apart from propaganda, has Nnamdi Kanu killed anybody? No. What then is his crime? He refused to be bought over like Uwazurike even in the face of death.

His message was simple; Hate me or like me, I dont care. Don't steal government money, don't touch government money. Power Belongs to the people. That is his message. Freedom to Biafra. We do not need any presidency please because we are tired of the Nigerian state.

Case Closed.

They are now planning to assassinate him. But he that dwells in the secret place of the most high, shall abide under the shadow of the almighty. Amen.

gbam!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Talk About Jollof Rice, Rwanda Gets 24 Hours Power Supply - Senator Ben-bruce / Reasons Osinbajo Visited Buhari In London / Saraki’s Constituents Move For His Recall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.