Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) (64467 Views)

Injured HammerHead Shark Killed In Lekki, Lagos After Being Washed Ashore / The Whale Killed In Bayelsa: Before And After Photos / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
New Zealand

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by onuwaje(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
difference between a white man and some set of Africans

"sense"

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by Explorers(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nigeria

Lalasticlala, mynd44

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by wahles(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
But honestly blacks no they try atal# I tire

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by AceRoyal: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hunger will not allow us have compassion on nature/wild life tongue

200 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by medolab90(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hunger bad

151 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by emorse(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Heart breaking.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by Samiceman: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hungerbad grin

152 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
You can't compare the two countries.
They are poles apart.Besides,a hungry man is an angry man.

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by CplusJason: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
I only see them as a beautiful decoration inside a well prepared pepper soup.

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by oz4real83(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
You are comparing a country filled with hungry people and a large percentage living on less than a dollar with another country that have no hunger even in their dictionary!!! Nigerians at this point will consume anything. I still remember the most recent case of a man who kidnapped some kids and took a ransom of 3 bags of rice before releasing them!!!#hungerbad

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by obafemee80(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
You can't blame Nigerians.
90% of Nigerians are hungry.Only the people who are related to the politicians dey enjoy grin
Their is nothing we can't eat,
From snake,friendly dolphins ,even human being grin grin grin

117 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
obafemee80:
You can't blame Nigerians.
90% of Nigerians are hungry.Only the people who are related to the politicians dey enjoy grin
Their is nothing we can't eat,
From snake,friendly dolphins ,even human being grin grin grin

Lol

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by Daeylar(f): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
This is painful seeing the difference between both.
see cutlass they even carried grin grin embarassed cry cry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by sisisioge: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Hunger bad reach say people dey bear the name. Na only God fit save us grin grin grin

Truly, may God help us.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by femo86(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Make I just faint for here

40 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by potbelly(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
You can't blame them op....

There is Serious hunger in the land... Lots of empty stomachs to be filled...

If you try to preach animal protection to them you just dey waste your time... An average Nigerian will take this as a blessing and think of how to fill his stomach first...

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
potbelly:
You can't blame them op....

There is Serious hunger in the land... Lots of empty stomachs to be filled...

If you try to preach animal protection to them you just dey waste your time... An average African will take this as a blessing and think of how to fill his stomach first...

Lol......Nigerians are hot.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by abatisegun: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
u no know say hunger bad now.
Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by emeijeh(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
What do you expect when there is hunger in the land?

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Its not that there is hunger in the land. We are just ready to kill any animal/insect on sight.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by jimohibrahim(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
I love great mentality...
Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by aragonchuks(m): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
wahles:
But honestly blacks no they try atal# I tire

Hunger dey

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by aragonchuks(m): 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol this is to show these whales not to mess with Africans

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by BuhariNaWah: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
emeijeh:
What do you expect when there is hunger in the land?
Lol
Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
The stark contrast between both pictures has nothing to do with hunger, the pictures depicts the difference in culture of both people, it is a mentality thing. While the Whites have gotten to that stage where they see nature in a different light, they understand the importance of protecting, exploring, and respecting it, Africans still have this "consume - consume" mentality. I can tell you most of those with cutlass butchering that whale have food waiting for them at home. But immediately they saw the whale, the only thing they are thinking is 'I must eat it!'. It is the way our head is wired here.

LastMumu

232 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by Nukilia: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dark minds! What a country!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
LastMumu:
The stark contrast between both pictures has nothing to do with hunger, the pictures depicts the difference in culture of both people, it is a mentality thing. While the Whites have gotten to that stage where they see nature in a different light, they understand the importance of protecting, exploring, and exploring it, Africans still have this "consume - consume" mentality. I can tell you most of those with cutlass butchering that whale have food waiting for them at home. But immediately they saw the whale, the only thing they are thinking is 'I must eat it!'. It is the way our head is wired here.

Well said bro.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Meat just brought itself home from the depths of the ocean. Its called "natural selection" angry

You can't argue with nature,

We have more in our oceans that they do btw,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by Xaranice(f): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Africans and Chop chop is lyk 5 and 6,i trust Africans even if the thing is not eatable they will still eat it.......is a pity

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
mehn. na hunger ooooo
Re: Nigeria Vs NewZealand: How They Responded When Whale Were Washed Ashore(Photos) by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
LastMumu:
The stark contrast between both pictures has nothing to do with hunger, the pictures depicts the difference in culture of both people, it is a mentality thing. While the Whites have gotten to that stage where they see nature in a different light, they understand the importance of protecting, exploring, and respecting it, Africans still have this "consume - consume" mentality. I can tell you most of those with cutlass butchering that whale have food waiting for them at home. But immediately they saw the whale, the only thing they are thinking is 'I must eat it!'. It is the way our head is wired here.
Friedplantain? Your English is plenty tongue

You're correct though. I don't know if it is hunger or lack of enlightenment causing this

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Python Killed In An Oil Company In Delta State Today / The 10 Most Dangerous Waters In The World / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.