Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Protest As Okada Man Is Crushed To Death By Speeding Driver. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Protest As Okada Man Is Crushed To Death By Speeding Driver. Photos (22549 Views)

8 Cows Killed In Taraba As Speeding Driver Collides With Them (Photos) / Woman Crushed To Death By Speeding Truck During Rescue Operation In Ogun. / Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest As Okada Man Is Crushed To Death By Speeding Driver. Photos by jesus500(m): 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
MaconAwire:
BENUE LINKS AGAIN
TUFIAKWA
Benue links is One of the safest transport companies in nigeria.
Re: Protest As Okada Man Is Crushed To Death By Speeding Driver. Photos by seunlayi(m): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Why all this bad news today Lord
Re: Protest As Okada Man Is Crushed To Death By Speeding Driver. Photos by tobrinskilanski: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Who's the man of the moment,

Hit like for Evans

Share for Buhari.

"mention" simply because your medication at yaba left never complete.

BTW...it seems nairaland has highest no. of irrelevant comments as a result of irrelevant viewers chasing ftc thereby posting dumb tinz...EVEN IN TRAGEDY
Re: Protest As Okada Man Is Crushed To Death By Speeding Driver. Photos by tobrinskilanski: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Who's the man of the moment,

Hit like for Evans

Share for Buhari.

BTW...it seems nairaland has highest no. of irrelevant comments as a result of irrelevant viewers posting dumb tinz...AND STIL BEGGING 4 LIKES.

...read my signature.
Re: Protest As Okada Man Is Crushed To Death By Speeding Driver. Photos by NCANTaskForce: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
[s]
tobrinskilanski:

BTW...it seems nairaland has highest no. of irrelevant comments as a result of irrelevant viewers posting dumb tinz...AND STIL BEGGING 4 LIKES.

...read my signature.
[/s] Fixed.
Re: Protest As Okada Man Is Crushed To Death By Speeding Driver. Photos by lanr3y1: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sacluxpaint:
Na waoh, crazy drivers in that Abuja.

Accident on a per second basis.

Which of the road u sabi for abuja wet accident na per seconds?
Re: Protest As Okada Man Is Crushed To Death By Speeding Driver. Photos by achieverme(m): 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
Okada should be obliterated from Nigerian roads. RIP

I pray you never become a leader in this country; that is how you will be making useless laws that will make like difficult for the populace.
Re: Protest As Okada Man Is Crushed To Death By Speeding Driver. Photos by SmartchoicesNG: 12:11am On Jul 09, 2017
achieverme:

I pray you never become a leader in this country; that is how you will be making useless laws that will make like difficult for the populace.
God will never make you and your types leaders in Nigeria. I will be a leader and ban okada. Replacing it with something better. Your prayers will never be answered. In Jesus name. Amen. If your brain is so porous not to know that okada needs to be wiped out... you belong with the boko haram infidels
Re: Protest As Okada Man Is Crushed To Death By Speeding Driver. Photos by achieverme(m): 12:20am On Jul 09, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

God will never make you and your types leaders in Nigeria. I will be a leader and ban okada. Replacing it with something better. Your prayers will never be answered. In Jesus name. Amen. If your brain is so porous not to know that okada needs to be wiped out... you belong with the boko haram infidels

Too late, I'm already a leader. In fact, you can never reach where I've reached today. You and your generation will be slaves to ne forever. Your utterance is so stupid and insensitive. By the time they ban Okada, is it your useless father that will feed them and their families ? Cursed myopic, insensitive fool.
Re: Protest As Okada Man Is Crushed To Death By Speeding Driver. Photos by SmartchoicesNG: 12:26am On Jul 09, 2017
achieverme:

Too late, I'm already a leader. In fact, you can never reach where I've reached today. You and your generation will be slaves to ne forever. Your utterance is so stupid and insensitive. By the time they ban Okada, is it your useless father that will feed them and their families ? Cursed myopic, insensitive fool.
You are a nobody. You are lesser than the vermin I squash under my shoes. I will not involve your father yet because I know your mother smuggled your black market pregnancy into his life... Hence you have no regard for him. People like you are designed to be doormats for persons like myself... And that you will be till eternity until you apologize for bringing parents into this unprovoked...for quoting me with insults unprovoked.... But as it stands you are and will remain a vermin to be squashed under the soles of my shoes or at best a doormat for me. If you quote me again... I promise to end you.
Re: Protest As Okada Man Is Crushed To Death By Speeding Driver. Photos by SmartchoicesNG: 12:46am On Jul 09, 2017
achieverme:

Insensitive cursed bbastard. You and your generation will remain my slaves forever
I have received the Spirit of Adoption the Holy Spirit by which I call out to Jehovah God ABBA Father"
I also know that greater is Jehovah God in me than whosoever is in the world (and inside you).
I also know that I shall always be the head and never the tail.... I have been fearfully and wonderfully made... And it is written that whatever I bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatever I lose on earth shall be loosed in heaven...
I am a Son of Jehovah. But because you have insisted and persistently raised your tongue against me in judgement... I hereby condemn your tongue... For calling me names... I hereby pronounce that slavery shall abide in your household forever and ever till the seventh generation... Unless those who serve Jehovah. For mentioning my father repeatedly without provocation.... You shall not be worthy of honor all your life and even in death. In Jesus name amen.

I am created to RULE over your types and people better than you... You shall serve at my footstool for generations and you will live to remember this... Your lineage shall serve mine.... Because you have uttered the words slave at me... You shall be slaves to me till the seventh generation... Because the word of God says that when the enemy shall come one way... They (you) shall flee seven ways!....
Quote me again... To show that you are stiff-necked.
Re: Protest As Okada Man Is Crushed To Death By Speeding Driver. Photos by MaconAwire(m): 5:15am On Jul 09, 2017
jesus500:
Benue links is One of the safest transport companies in nigeria.
I hear u sir
Re: Protest As Okada Man Is Crushed To Death By Speeding Driver. Photos by YaksonFCA(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2017
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Passport With 10-year Validity Effective December / Hong Kong International Airport Named World's Best Airport / 5 Tips To Increase Your Chances Of Surviving A Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.