Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Microsoft Job Cut May Reach 3,000 Employees But That Is Not The Amazing It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft Job Cut May Reach 3,000 Employees But That Is Not The Amazing It (664 Views)

Alert...9mobile, Smile & Swift To Be Cut In 10days / How Do I Reach The Owner Of This Phone? / Mtn/onefinance 3,000 Quick Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Job Cut May Reach 3,000 Employees But That Is Not The Amazing It by edewojames(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
I have earlier reported that Microsoft will be laying off some of its sales and marketing staff this year. However, the number was'nt known by me then. According to a news posted by Nigeria communications Week, Microsoft may actually be cutting off 3,000 Employees. However, some of them may be giving new Job roles, since the company only want to reduce its traditional sales staff.

But that is not the amazing neither is it terrifying. But why? According to the same source, laying off of workers by Microsoft has become a tradition. The company has actually retrenched 18,000 employees in 2014. Last year alone, Microsoft layoff 2,850 staff of which 900 are sales staff.

As I said earlier, it seems it has becomes a tradition for Microsoft to cutoff Jobs, all for the name of one commercial term called "reorganisation". Who knows how many employees will be layoff next year by 1st of July when that company will begin its next financial year.

Follow Us on Twitter

Like Us on Facebook
READ IT HERE http://www.technologywatch.com.ng/2017/07/microsoft-job-cut-may-reach-3000-employees.html
Re: Microsoft Job Cut May Reach 3,000 Employees But That Is Not The Amazing It by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
So recession don hit Microsoft? I thought all these big foreign companies do not lay off workers unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Job Cut May Reach 3,000 Employees But That Is Not The Amazing It by Caseless: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2017
See what buhari has caused in the US. Blame buhari if you haven't done that today.
Re: Microsoft Job Cut May Reach 3,000 Employees But That Is Not The Amazing It by edewojames(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Caseless:
See what buhari has caused in the US.
Blame buhari if you haven't done that today.

Lol! You funny.

(1) (Reply)

Get 6000 Airtime By Reusing Your Old Glo Sim / Xiaomi Mi A1 Smartphone Specs And Price / Lenovo K8 Plus Specifications & Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.