Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) (44487 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Festus Keyamo And Godswill Akpabio Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Dino Melaye And Wada Musa Reconcile (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by mike4real2(m): 4:48am On Jul 09, 2017
Dino my guy, nothing do you.
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by Adedaniel211(m): 5:44am On Jul 09, 2017
See our jobless leader's.
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by mathy2p2: 5:45am On Jul 09, 2017
Nawoo for this people
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by dojnr4real: 6:21am On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
See enjoyment! grin
The Ajekun iya crooner!

Remi's Congo shiner!

Yahaya Bello's nightmare!

The most vocal and brilliant distinguished senator!

The only reason why backward Kogi state is in the limelight!

We the Masses are behind you gidigba!

Carry go Baba!
. Backward Ko?

Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by mamaya24(m): 6:25am On Jul 09, 2017
Dancing ontop una constituency money, is dat fair?
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by skedman(m): 6:44am On Jul 09, 2017
BlowBack:

What of your Buhari that is wasting his presidency on a life support machine in a London Hospice while that other fool is wasting his acting capacity forming lawyer for Magu?

we need to change our mentality before we can move forward in this country . I am 100 percent sure that you are an ipob idiot with no wisdom.assumming he was your father or uncle ,will you show such hatred,boy develop youself so that you wont be a waste to the society.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by BlowBack: 6:50am On Jul 09, 2017
skedman:
we need to change our mentality before we can move forward in this country . I am 100 percent sure that you are an ipob idiot with no wisdom.assumming he was your father or uncle ,will you show such hatred,boy develop youself so that you wont be a waste to the society.

sorry but i just ran out of bleeps to give about your useless already dead goat of a president

If e pain you then you can go join him in any way you deem fit
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by Callmedondee(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2017
udemejack:
which youths?

I wonder o, I wonder when n where the werey get our support for stupid Dino Melaye.
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by michoim(m): 7:27am On Jul 09, 2017
As PMB has been away now, Dino and Saraki are now showing the true colors of where they truly belong. Hypocrites exposed.
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by michoim(m): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2017
BlowBack:

sorry but i just ran out of bleeps to give about your useless already dead goat of a president

If e pain you then you can go join him in any way you deem fit

Your statement shows that you lack proper upbringing. You are untrained and uncultured.
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by algots05(m): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2017
Some people are just being sycophant
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by joinnow: 7:31am On Jul 09, 2017
What did you expect
When recall no fall on him
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by BlowBack: 7:36am On Jul 09, 2017
michoim:

Your statement shows that you lack proper upbringing. You are untrained and uncultured.

I learnt how to disrespect the president from the best insulters - afonjas.

we go curse that useless Buhari so tay una go help am carry the pain
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by stabilizer: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2017
udemejack:
which youths?

His first name middle and last name is well meaning youths
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by daeger: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2017
baba Dino the ajekun iya master doing what he knows best.May God deliver Nigerians from the hands of this clowns and inept politicians
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by givbitcoin: 7:49am On Jul 09, 2017
vicdom:
cheesy Dino my man The slayer of tinubu and his wife Ride on sir, the well meaning youths of Nigeria are totally behind you
gringringrin
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2017
This guy Dino is parking is luggage bk home very soon.
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by alphaeus212(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2017
APC SLAYER, CUSTOM BOSS POUNDER, BELLO BEATER, TINUBU AND FAMILY SCARE CROW AND TRUMPLIKE NAIJA MAN , FLEX MAN! SHOUT OUT TO ...FAYOSHE AND FFK!
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by reuben79: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2017
vicdom:
cheesy
Dino my man
The slayer of tinubu and his wife
Ride on sir, the well meaning youths of Nigeria are totally behind you
do u ve person like tinubu or a political leader in ur region?hate him or love him tinubu is a slayer of ur hero who is nt relevant into nigeria politics again..
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by greatman247(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2017
Dance wey no reach inside of his heart. I'm sure he still get worried about the recall. This Dino no dey Shame say him people kick against him.
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by udemejack(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2017
stabilizer:

His first name middle and last name is well meaning youths
grin
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by udemejack(m): 9:47am On Jul 09, 2017
Callmedondee:

I wonder o, I wonder when n where the werey get our support for stupid Dino Melaye.
let him keep on decieving himself
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by banmee(m): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
So Dino should be slaughtered while Tifnubu walks about a free man right? Wehdonesah!

You guys have no leaders in nigeria. Like I said, una go suffer die for Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by ihatesycophant(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2017
udemejack:
which youths?
Vicdom, says sensible youths. Are you part of sensible youth? You cannot be part, that I know because you've sold your political career to politicians. You claimed can't be a sensible youth, since all about you is politics.
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by northernboy47: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
dino ,greater than all my people from the north, nothernboy47 say so
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by northernboy47: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Adedaniel211:
See our jobless leader's.
like ya papa northernboy47 say so
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by Duru009(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
This Dino is just mingling with PDP ......
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by Adedaniel211(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
northernboy47:
like ya papa northernboy47 say so
smallpox fall on you.
Re: Dino Melaye And Godswill Akpabio In A Dancing Competition (Photo) by udemejack(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
ihatesycophant:
Vicdom, says sensible youths. Are you part of sensible youth? You cannot be part, that I know because you've sold your political career to politicians. You claimed can't be a sensible youth, since all about you is politics.
i have always said that our youths have allowed politicians to use hypo to wash their brains upto the extent of not being able to know the difference between right an wrong.
The point is that you are too gullible for my liking.how can a grown up man with two big balls dangling between your legs say this,to say the truth,i am ashame of you bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani & FS Yusuf Clash On Twitter (Photos) / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar And Ademola Adeleke / The Reasons Gbenga Daniel Dumped PDP - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.