Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo (76926 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by AngelicBeing: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yawns sad
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by TwoBottles: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jjj
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol..Pastorship is a serious business
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
This OP head dey shake. So every sign is now attributed to the imaginary illuminati. Better go and buy sense from the nearest aboki in your area.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by Built2last: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Meaning and essence remains a subject of debate to humanity
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by ipobarecriminals: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
CandidSeeker:

Behind every sign, there is a meaning,

Behind every design, there is a reason.

Except when designs are copied.

-Peace.
undecided
CandidSeeker:

Behind every sign, there is a meaning,

Behind every design, there is a reason.

Except when designs are copied.

-Peace.
That isn't occultism or whatsoever deminic sign..It is probably ciao/excellent gesture.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by Akalia(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
They look gay together
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by stevio(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
I love this COZA pastor jaree. "Cleanliness is Godliness" & the man is always clean. Haters can hug a transformer grin I no send.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by columbus007(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
5 minus 2=3..simple.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by IamGobe(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I rather become an Atheist than worship in any of these New Generation churches!!

Careless pastors and members!!

Quote me with insult and what Elijah did to the prophet of Baal will happen again!!

End your day with this erotic story!!

http://topwritersden.com/memo-of-a-male-sex-addict/

Done!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by ipobarecriminals: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
jchioma:
That sign represents 666. Sign of the anti~christ. Who no know se dis guy na wolf in sheep's clothing?
How do u knw that it is 666? 666 koh,333 ni

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by FirstCounsel(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
: grin cheesy
sleeknick:
how much is lux soap in your area? e be like sey this mallam wan cheat me angry
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by kayfis: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
Beware.!!! Talking against men of God can land you an eternal judgement . if u were not there when God called them plus do not talk against them. Either God called him or not that is not your own cup of tea. If u are confused about their way of life, u could walk up to them and challenge them physically if u can anyway.

As regards the sign u are talking about, how did u know it's an anti-Christ sign? If u self no be anti-Christ how will u know that?
watch what you say pls
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by ipobarecriminals: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
lipsrsealed sad sad embarassed cheesy grin sad
adewunmi11:
Vacancy
undecided
adewunmi11:
Vacancy
the reputable company nor get name?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by CandidSeeker(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedThat isn't occultism or whatsoever deminic sign..It is probably ciao/excellent gesture.

You just repeated what I said in your own expression:

...the sign he made has a meaning,

...there is a reason he made the sign.

-Peace.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by davires: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
You complain and he keeps moving forward.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by ooshinibos: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
sinistermind:
Why are some Nigerian brains still running on Android 1.0 version, must even hand sign be attributed to an occultic group?
thank you my brother o
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by enemyofprogress: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
sleeknick:
lux Na fifty naira nau, no let the haboki cheat you o
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by free2ryhme: 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
MirJay:
undecided..

Ignoramus every where!! That hand side represent and curve out the word "OK". I can't stop laughing!!

Did jesus made a hand signal when he was alive?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by sirfee(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
"OK" sign....it is nothing but our people from the other side go say na illuminati sign

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by doskie(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ratello:
Fatoyinbo is still behaving like an ex axeman () to me, he doesn't appear like a True Pastor to me from day one
no sign there bro.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by raphy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
so the man never knew some pastors were cultist before they gave there life to Chris.

this one is in a world of his own.that church is growing very fast.

leme just make my bed first .
brb.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by queenDD(f): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Well, the Lord knows those who are his. One thing I know for sure is that not all pastors who call upon the name of the Lord and perform miracles will make heaven, even the bible says so.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by BlowBack: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Thats the sign of the beast, 666
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by achieverme(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
MykOnyxo:
Some people are just controlled much by hatred than common sense........

why would anyone attribute this to an illuminatic sign... hatred

Just some days ago, a Nigerian footballer gave birth to his third child and he and the first boy made this same sign... They are illuminati members too?

why not just keep quite and drink your warm fanta jeje if you don't know the reason for the posture rather than attributing every stuff to evil....

abeg make I drink water jare... all this Sh!t dey make me vex gan ni fa

You may not be controlled by hatred, but you are controlled by spiritual blindness and stupidity. Check the pictures below and compare them to that of your god, the pastor. The pictures below are those of illuminati for 666.

Pls quit being a blind idiot

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by ItzChinnex(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
sleeknick:

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by Sleyanya1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
When you're a Leader and especially a public figure, religious, ethnic, celebrity etc..

Be careful of your messages, especially passive messages, body languages and so on.

People look up to you & it matters to them & also to you, what they end up making out of those messages

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by ogasman(m): 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ratello:
Fatoyinbo is still behaving like an ex axeman () to me, he doesn't appear like a True Pastor to me from day one

Uhuru
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by yhemster(m): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
When I saw those pics, I paused and reasoned for some seconds, then I asked why should a Pastor be posing for photoshot like this? In my opinion, that pose isn't modest assuming the sign even doesn't mean anything.
But the sign does mean something, it's three 6s.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by Emmahunk(m): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
If you can't see the illuminati eye in between those two curved fingers, then I have nothing more to say to you.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Called A 'Cultist' Over Sign He Made With Fingers (Photo by lovegeneration(m): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
this is the sign of there father lusifar, the 3 finger stand for 666

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man With Breasts Spotted In A Crusade.. See Shocking Photos / Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) / ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.