Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Need Someone That Can Give A Seller A Post Dated Cheque And Get His Profit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Someone That Can Give A Seller A Post Dated Cheque And Get His Profit (505 Views)

Are You A Seller On Localbitcoin? Let Do Business / Make Easy N3000 - 21000 Monthly On Facebook, Just By Sharing A Post Daily / Bitcoin Seller And Buyer Here Reliable And Funding Assure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone That Can Give A Seller A Post Dated Cheque And Get His Profit by Greener112: 12:28am On Jul 09, 2017
I need someone that can give a seller a post dated Cheque of 2Million Naira and get a good profit from doing so. The seller said that what he need before he supply his a Post dated cheque which can only be cashed when he supply to the location of the buyer,the buyer is ready to make full payment when the supply get to his location.Serious interested people should reply me.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Give A Seller A Post Dated Cheque And Get His Profit by NCANpatroller: 12:31am On Jul 09, 2017
What products do u plan supplying?
Re: I Need Someone That Can Give A Seller A Post Dated Cheque And Get His Profit by sholatech(m): 12:40am On Jul 09, 2017
And your contact number not stated?
Re: I Need Someone That Can Give A Seller A Post Dated Cheque And Get His Profit by Baawaa(m): 2:53am On Jul 09, 2017
Scammer,are you a learner
Re: I Need Someone That Can Give A Seller A Post Dated Cheque And Get His Profit by ishadfurnitures: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2017
Send your an email to me on sommerfeltglobal@gmail.com lets see if its worth doing and provide your whatspp in the email thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free BTC By Clicking Ads / 6 Best Ways To Build Wealth / Happy World Meal Gate FAST TRACK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.