Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Cement Manufacturers Agree To Crash Price –rabiu - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cement Manufacturers Agree To Crash Price –rabiu (17380 Views)

Architect Turns Old Cement Factory Into His Home / Westwood Park 2 Estate Ajah With C Of O 12m. (2plots attract 50 bags of cement) / Cement Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cement Manufacturers Agree To Crash Price –rabiu by Iamzik: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2017
But they didn't deliberate this much before increasing it na

Last year everybody was hiding under dollar to hike prices including Garri egg tomatoes etc (maybe these were imported from Europe too)

Now Dollar exchange rate is crashing but their prices are hanging exactly where they are if not increasing. That tells me that this is pure price fixing and not based on the Forces of demand and supply.

And for the traders after hiking prices you are still complaining. It is the Lords blessings that makes rich.

Bottom line- We hate each other more than government hates us. In what ways are you and I contributing to this hardship? Let's Examine ourselves

3 Likes

Re: Cement Manufacturers Agree To Crash Price –rabiu by signz: 8:45am On Jul 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

[/b]Timely[b]

Get cracking bro, don't just think, no time.

Allow agbayas waiting for Bubu to start building houses for their stinking a$$e$.

Don't join them in deceiving the gullible. price of cement normally reduces during rainy season and increases during dry season. Simple economics of demand and supply.

This cartel are simply playing on our intelligence.
Re: Cement Manufacturers Agree To Crash Price –rabiu by Bigboss111(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2017
Good news.

Pls let others follow, Nigerians are hungry and smiling. We are waiting for petrol, kerosene, engine oil and all food items like Sugar, Garry, rice, flour etc to follow.

Government should establish cooperatives shops in all the local government areas and form price control authorities to bring down prices of commodities. Pls APC, listen to the masses that overwhelmingly voted for you. You have our support, don't keep on promising again, 2019 is just near. Yawns!
Re: Cement Manufacturers Agree To Crash Price –rabiu by imam07: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2017
The same thing they have been telling us for the past 5 yrs. The irony of this when they talk about reduction in price of cement is unexpected price increase.
Patapata #50 reduction and they will be shouting they want to reduce cement price.I dont think they need to tell us b4 they reduce d price.
Re: Cement Manufacturers Agree To Crash Price –rabiu by juman(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2017
Lies.

How many times have they said that.
Re: Cement Manufacturers Agree To Crash Price –rabiu by deribigbe(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2017
I can't wait ooo, reasonable price like #1500 so I go fit finish my duplex before the end of 2017 wink wink wink
Re: Cement Manufacturers Agree To Crash Price –rabiu by stilldoingokay(f): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2017
after I done finish my mama single room project and, make God punish una for increasing the price the first place
Re: Cement Manufacturers Agree To Crash Price –rabiu by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2017
stilldoingokay:
after I done finish my mama single room project and, make God punish una for increasing the price the first place
your children will still need to build their own house
.okay?so nothing is lost
Re: Cement Manufacturers Agree To Crash Price –rabiu by mukthar2000(m): 11:30am On Jul 09, 2017
God Bless u more Abusamad Isyaku Rabiu, u are more sincere and caring with Nigerians than Dangote.
Re: Cement Manufacturers Agree To Crash Price –rabiu by Skerere: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2017
looool Na dis person wey swallow him pride up dey make me laff. Good news I go build my round huts with cement now.
Re: Cement Manufacturers Agree To Crash Price –rabiu by sikywonder(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
better
Re: Cement Manufacturers Agree To Crash Price –rabiu by bigboa: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
This news is fake. I work with one of the cement producers and the reality is that there will be no crash in the immediate future; maybe a slight drop. BUA has a very small market share compared to the big 2 and a larger overhead cost cos CCNN runs on LPFO and not coal or gas. Besides, the people who really determine the retail price are the distributors so even if the producers crashed the price to N1, the distributors would just balance demand and supply to their advantage.
Re: Cement Manufacturers Agree To Crash Price –rabiu by AleeDee(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Rabiu noted that the companies involved are now working very hard to reduce the cost of cement, assuring that it would happen in the near future.

When d forex nd LPFO rose, he didnt wait for future, nw dey ve come dwn nd u re tlkin abt future. Do it nw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things To Consider And Investigate Before You Buy Any Land In Nigeria / My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / Sustainable And Intelligent Architectural Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.