Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,480 members, 7,865,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Take Your Dreams Seriously. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Take Your Dreams Seriously. (292 Views)

Former Pope Benedict Is Seriously Ill / Take Your Dreams Seriously. / Take Your Dreams Seriously. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Your Dreams Seriously. by Revadebola: 4:16am On Jul 09, 2017
TAKE YOUR DREAMS SERIOUSLY.
While I was praying this night, the Lord revealed to me that you are suffering because of the dreams you had ignored in the past. Read this story. A lady shared her story with me. She is far advanced in age, but no responsible marriage suitor comes to her.
Having waited for so long, a man made a marriage proposal to her. They started their courtship, introduced each other to their parents.
Then she had a dream that her fiance's mother rejected her not to marry her son.
She ignored the dream. She neither sought the interpretation nor prayed against it.
Few months later, she chatted me very late in the night, weeping, that her fiance had jilted her. His mother opposed their relationship, just like she had it in her dream.
She suffered the effects of the dream, because she ignored it. She neither sought the interpretation nor prayed against it. Don't ignore your dreams. Seek the interpretations of all your dreams.
FOR THE INTERPRETATION OF YOUR DREAMS, COUNSELING AND PRAYERS :
CALL OR WHATSAPP,
+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS. "LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".
Re: Take Your Dreams Seriously. by toxxnoni(m): 5:09am On Jul 09, 2017
Ok, only in naija
Happy Sunday nairalander

Anyways kindly check my signature
You might need it

(1) (Reply)

Must Read.....five Pieces Of Advice For Young Men (strong Advice) / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 14/7/2014 Keep Your Mouth Shut / God Of Second Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.