Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,103 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Flood And Filth In Lagos Island - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flood And Filth In Lagos Island (652 Views)

Filth In Lagos Gutters / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) / War Against Corruption And The Filth In Our Genes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flood And Filth In Lagos Island by spinna: 4:35am On Jul 09, 2017
I became very sad and angry today when i saw the state of the roads at Lagos island, is it too much to do the roads?

The bike i was on fell into the water and honestly the bike guys head was actually under water for some seconds.

Why must this be so what about the government? I,m sure all those shops at Aroloya have paid their taxes so why can govt not fix their roads? We haven't gotten it right yet..corruption and racial inferiority complex are still disturbing us.

Right there on top of the dirty pavement with stinking water and black gutter mud close by, butchers and fish sellers were selling.

And not only Lagos Island elsewhere like Charity bus stop near oshodi and interior Mafoluku roads are still very bad.

I was so irritated with the water in my shoes. Lagos has great tourism potential and should work to make Lagos more tourism friendly by:

1. Abolishing Danfo and touts
2. Tarring all roads
3. Improving the standard of education and introducing adult education

We still need a new orientation in Nigeria but so many of us have already been corrupted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAQFh-5uV5c

Re: Flood And Filth In Lagos Island by AroOkigbo(m): 4:44am On Jul 09, 2017
It is called "Land of aquatic splendor" for a purpose.
Re: Flood And Filth In Lagos Island by obonujoker(m): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2017
Stop trying to spoil the good works of Tinubu, Fsshole and Ambowa......

Just keep paying ur taxes... Eko o ni baje o...
Re: Flood And Filth In Lagos Island by raker300: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2017
Hahahhahhahahahha...mehn..

Yesterday was so funny.

After all the bragging of ambode is working!!!!

After all the bragging that Lagos is richest in the entire Africa!!!

Chai!!!

God has a way of exposing frauds!!
Re: Flood And Filth In Lagos Island by jfking2005(m): 7:28am On Jul 09, 2017
raker300:
Hahahhahhahahahha...mehn..

Yesterday was so funny.

After all the bragging of ambode is working!!!!

After all the bragging that Lagos is richest in the entire Africa!!!

Chai!!!

God has a way of exposing frauds!!

Are you happy now?
Can you control natural phenomenon?
At times pls use your brain and not be sentimental as always
Re: Flood And Filth In Lagos Island by raker300: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2017
jfking2005:

Are you happy now?
Can you control natural phenomenon?
At times pls use your brain and not be sentimental as always
would you say this if this happened is the east of nigeria or would you taunt and laugh?

Yes, east has erosion problems, yes east is working hard to stop it...

Yet you guys come here and taunt them in a false narrative that the waste (especially lagos) is heaven

Truth is lagos has erosion problems and flooding issues too...but you folks sweep it under the rug in a feeble attempt to save face.

what has it gotten you?...a lumpy rug you cannot hide anymore

I laugh at that

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Is A Genuine Struggle Against Injustice Meted At Ndigbo – Ex Dep Gov / NDLEA Denies Harassing Patience Jonathan / Should There Be A Restructure Of Nigeria It Won't Be In The Regional!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.