Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) (5519 Views)

Naira Marley, Ladies React To Pastor Wilson's Sex Video / Basketmouth And Banky W Pictured Together In Dubai / Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by JNBoss: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2017
Nigerian Musician, Banky W shared a picture with his younger brother, Funmi Wellington.

They took the picture at Brooklyn, USA. You know how Nigerian Ladies are when they see a cute rich bachelor now, they started complimenting the brother, some even said he is finer than Banky.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/banky-w-pictured-with-his-handsome.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by Jostico: 8:07am On Jul 09, 2017
Them forget say e dey with oyinbo slayers

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by 10eola(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2017
They are real SONS of their father shocked
Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2017
Op you really need to study the book of 'H' chapter handsome verse meaning in the dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by Mologi(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2017
Beckino:
Op you really need to study the book of 'H' chapter handsome verse meaning in the dictionary.

kini?

E no fine pass your boyfriend(s)?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 09, 2017
Mologi:

kini?
E no fine pass your boyfriend(s)?
lai lai! Don't even ask for pics 'cause I respect his privacy.
Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by JNBoss: 8:26am On Jul 09, 2017
Beckino:

lai lai!
Don't even ask for pics 'cause I respect his privacy.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by phlamesG: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2017
Ok so how does this bring Evans back? angry

Next!!
Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by Olibboy: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2017
who funmi EPP? abeg help me find temi otedola and djcuppy

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by veekid(m): 10:55am On Jul 09, 2017
Something is common to both BIG HEAD

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2017
Trust the "what a resemble" comment to come from an Idris Musa. Quota System we hail thee. Wan Naijeriya.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
I will catch this banky w and make him like me and then he will use me to cheat and make a child first before that useless Adesuwa...
Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by EmyLeo(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
when Jesus said the heart of man is evil/wicked, am sure he was referring to the heart that wrote the comment above.

#you just have to fear some people's imagination..

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by lytech1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Beckino:
lai lai! Don't even ask for pics 'cause I respect his privacy.
YIMU!!!
Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by Preca(f): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
shocked
Fresca:
I will catch this banky w and make him like me and then he will use me to cheat and make a child first before that useless Adesuwa...
Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by ellahzy(f): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
why so fine?cry
Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
The brother is cute no doubt.

My gas don finish.
Who get gas abeg
My rice never done tongue
Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by iammo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mario and Lugi
Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by Blackhawk03(f): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Fresca:

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

You have my support. kiss

1 Like

Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by frankanyiks(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
Fresca:
see ya mentality....Miss Fresca..someone's future wife..
Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by Lekan1o1: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Fresca:

I have seen it all....
Seun u can now close nairaland.
Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Which of them is banky? I can't spot the difference.
Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by ProfGday(m): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Until he remove is facecap I will not join d bandwagon of praise-singer.... sahara desert may be @ d centre of his bushy head.

Lemme come n be going....
Re: Banky W Pictured With His Handsome Brother, Funmi Wellington (ladies React) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cap No Evn Size Him Head Well
Family Of Gbogbo Heads

(1) (Reply)

Commissioner Of Big Yansh, Fans React To New Sexy Photos Of Moyo Lawal / Nicki Minaj Shows How Thick She Got After Having A Baby (VIDEO) / Celebrities And Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.