Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Lagos State Ministry Of Youth And Social Development Presents *LAGOS MEETS TECH* - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lagos State Ministry Of Youth And Social Development Presents *LAGOS MEETS TECH* (968 Views)

Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos / Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Ministry Of Youth And Social Development Presents *LAGOS MEETS TECH* by harbjar(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2017
Lagos State Ministry of Youth and Social Development

IBILE YOUTH AMBASSADORS
in collaboration with GOOGLE
presents *LAGOS MEETS TECH*: FREE I.T. TRAINING PROGRAMME

A day IT program for youths of Lagos State. In light of the high unemployment rate among youths, we need to equip ourselves with digital marketing and other relevant IT skills, making us InfoTech compliant like other youths across the world

To participate, register with this link https:///forms/akQqnNP5NYefRdfr2 (Compulsory but FREE!)

Venues: 1. Onikan Youth Centre (25th July 2017

2. Ikeja Youth Centre (27th July 2017)

Time: 9:00am

CERTIFICATES WILL BE PRESENTED TO ALL PARTICIPANTS.

*Don't be left behind!!!*
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Youth And Social Development Presents *LAGOS MEETS TECH* by sbabimbola(f): 1:09am On Jul 16, 2017
Hi, pls I couldn't access the registration portal. I'd like to attend.
Re: Lagos State Ministry Of Youth And Social Development Presents *LAGOS MEETS TECH* by harbjar(m): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2017
sbabimbola:
Hi, pls I couldn't access the registration portal. I'd like to attend.
am sorry, the portal has been closed because we have limited spaces and its already full.... am sorry pls

(1) (Reply)

10 Of The World’s Most Famous Hackers (and What Happened To Them) / Genus Inverter Battery Vs Eastman Battery / Need "my Tv" Unlocking Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.