Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,283 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before (742 Views)

Have You Ever Experienced Or Witnessed A Notable Miracle? / Has Nairaland Ever Witnessed A Made In Nairaland Healing Or Miracle Before? / A Live Alligator For Harvest Thanksgiving In Anglican Church, Warri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before by Victornezzar: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2017
Hello Christians in the house, i have been wondering if some miracles are real or stage played, if you have witnessed one, do share or if you are a living testimony
lalasticlala
seun
mynd44
Re: Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2017
Yes buhari when his name entered dictionary
Re: Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before by ITbomb(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2017
I only see testimonies from already performed miracle and I shout Amen to claim my own
Re: Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2017
Yes and no.
Re: Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before by holluphemydavid(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before by Hasande: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2017
Yes, a crippled lady walk in bonke crusade in jalingo in my presence. I stay in the same area with her. She went and bought a new slippers that day cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before by Epositive(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2017
*singing*
oh girl ur body is a miracle, Miracle!
The way she whine is unbelieveable
hmm, i need a miracle cheesy

#JUST4FUN
Re: Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before by Asquare49(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2017
Yeah! Saw a cripple walk during a divine encounter program in RCCG ado-ekiti

1 Like

Re: Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before by hopefulLandlord: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2017
hmmm
Re: Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before by AK6464(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2017
My life is a miracle
Re: Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before by MrRhymes101(m): 1:11am On Aug 08, 2017
lol strange question
Re: Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before by cyborg123(m): 10:20am On Aug 08, 2017
Hasande:
Yes, a crippled lady walk in bonke crusade in jalingo in my presence. I stay in the same area with her. She went and bought a new slippers that day cheesy
Are u serious?

1 Like

Re: Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before by Samabu07(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
Yes I have seen. It happened in a miracle and wonder service.
1. Deaf heard instantly after prayers was said.

2. Blind woman sight restored after prayers was offered for her.

1 Like

Re: Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before by cyborg123(m): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Samabu07:
Yes I have seen. It happened in a miracle and wonder service.
1. Deaf heard instantly after prayers was said.

2. Blind woman sight restored after prayers was offered for her.
Did you know these people prior to the program?
Re: Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before by adadike281(f): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Yes, several times but the one that shook me to the marrows was d one God used me to perform on my kid sister. That day was wonderful

1 Like

Re: Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before by Samabu07(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
cyborg123:

Did you know these people prior to the program?
I do not know them. But if you are in doubt kindly bring the sick, lame, deaf, blind or mentally ill to the church for Miracles and wonder service every wednesday and let's trust God for their healings.
Re: Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before by cyborg123(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
Samabu07:

I do not know them. But if you are in doubt kindly bring the sick, lame, deaf, blind or mentally ill to the church for Miracles and wonder service every wednesday and let's trust God for their healings.
Ok. I have seen clearly disabled people go to crusades and return the same several times though. I don't know why because some of them prayed like the heavens should fall.
Re: Have You Witnessed A Live Miracle Before by Samabu07(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
cyborg123:
Ok. I have seen clearly disabled people go to crusades and return the same several times though. I don't know why because some of them prayed like the heavens should fall.
Typing would limit me to answer you on this. But let me give you another instance a lady came for service last Wednesday from Lagos to Abuja ( real ion asked her to come ) and in the atmosphere of God's presence she got her healing ( suffering from chronic hepatitis B ). No prayers was offered for her on a one on one basis. But her faith pulled her healing. A prophetic word came from.God's word and it came with instant manifestation. She saw, believed and keyed into it. From that service she left for the hospital and did a test it was gone.

I don't hype man, we only belioand rely on God who heals affliction. When you come into the right atmosphere your healing can't be denied.

How I wish I could see you and talk more on your post

(1) (Reply)

Remembering The Yoruba Preacher That Was Killed By Muslims In Abuja (pics) / 30 Lessons From The Roman Catholic Church / Jehovah's Witnesses Yearbook Discontinued.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.