Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

How To Save Whatsapp Status Using Es Explorer - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Save Whatsapp Status Using Es Explorer (2395 Views)

How To Save Whatsapp Status Without Using Any Status Saver App / I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Save Whatsapp Status Using Es Explorer by kinkybunny(f): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-THvCPdyltL4/WWCy8BzlWCI/AAAAAAAAG4w/HgLflgOa3nsqNtSs6XEKfXuopab67UPYACK4BGAYYCw/s280/save-whatsapp-video-status.jpg[/img]

Whatsapp introduced the Status function not too long ago, which allows you post a 30 Seconds video or picture and all your contacts could view it for only 24 hours.
Have you ever seen a nice whatsapp status update from a friend and wish you could save it to your Phone or Memory Card storage without asking the user..
well i will teach you how to do that with ES file explorer , From today You don't have to tell someone to send you a picture/video you viewed anymore.

Open your Es File Explorer
(Download ES File Explorer Here if you don't have)

1.Press " option " key >> Settings>>Check " view/show hidden files "

2.Go back to the Whatsapp folder

3.Open " Media" folder

4.Usually the first folder you should see is " .statuses "
[like]
5.That folder contains all the viewed statuses for 24hr. Take note that they automatically delete themselves after 24 hours

6.To save the viewed file for future, copy/move the file(s) a different folder of your choice.

Ensure to activate Viewing of hidden Folders on your File explorer
Thats all

Source: http://expocreek.com/forum2_theme_112583261.xhtml&tema=839

2 Likes

Re: How To Save Whatsapp Status Using Es Explorer by Kmartt(m): 10:45am On Jul 09, 2017
Nice tip!
Re: How To Save Whatsapp Status Using Es Explorer by dimexilux(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
cool
Re: How To Save Whatsapp Status Using Es Explorer by kinkybunny(f): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Kmartt:
Nice tip!
tnx
Re: How To Save Whatsapp Status Using Es Explorer by kinkybunny(f): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
dimexilux:
cool
Thanks
Re: How To Save Whatsapp Status Using Es Explorer by harffie(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2017
shocked
Awesome tip Ma.

1 Like

Re: How To Save Whatsapp Status Using Es Explorer by Drniyi4u(m): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2017
Nice �
You can easily do that using the phone's File Manager though. You just have to "show hidden files"

1 Like

Re: How To Save Whatsapp Status Using Es Explorer by kinkybunny(f): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2017
Drniyi4u:
Nice �
You can easily do that using the phone's File Manager though. You just have to "show hidden files"

really?
Re: How To Save Whatsapp Status Using Es Explorer by Drniyi4u(m): 4:26am On Jul 11, 2017
kinkybunny:

really?
Yes, just make sure that you "Show hidden files".
This is my File Manager below

1 Like

Re: How To Save Whatsapp Status Using Es Explorer by ademoladeji(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Saving yourself the stress of downloading any app, simply screenshot or munch the picture status then crop it...

#shikena

1 Like

Re: How To Save Whatsapp Status Using Es Explorer by xplicity1(m): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
ademoladeji:
Saving yourself the stress of downloading any app, simply screenshot or munch the picture status then crop it...

#shikena
What about Videos

2 Likes

Re: How To Save Whatsapp Status Using Es Explorer by ademoladeji(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2017
xplicity1:

What about Videos

That one pass my brain ooooo
Re: How To Save Whatsapp Status Using Es Explorer by Peacefullove: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
xplicity1:

What about Videos

Before people decode this, One way have been using to save video statuses is by Video recording the screen. and it do works

Nice tips though @ op

1 Like

Re: How To Save Whatsapp Status Using Es Explorer by kinkybunny(f): 5:04am On Jul 19, 2017
ademoladeji:

That one pass my brain ooooo
lol
Re: How To Save Whatsapp Status Using Es Explorer by kinkybunny(f): 5:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Peacefullove:

Before people decode this, One way have been using to save video statuses is by Video recording the screen. and it do works

Nice tips though @ op
tnx

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Today With Thief Glo & Data Max. / Solibay Software / Unlock All Latest Nokia Sl3 Phones @ Cheep Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.