Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! (4411 Views)

If Ambode Failed Lagosians(apc) Why Vote Buhari Who Failed The Entire Country? / What If Referendum Finally Divide Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals States He Will Claim If Referendum Is Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Destined2win: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2017
It's no longer news that the different sections of the country are clamoring for dissolution of the entity called Nigeria while some claim they prefer restructuring of the present status quo because it favors a particular people.

I stand for equity, justice, fairness, peace and prosperity; all these are going to stand as the hallmark of my reign as President. But in any case where things move on so fast and there comes a referendum and dissolution of this entity Nigeria, I will still rule the entire people that presently make up the nation and even some of those that are presently neighbors from both near and far.

This I will not do by force but by consent and a laid out rules for cohabitation. I will shed more light on this in the coming days.

That time, the strength of any nation will be known by their ability to be in a diplomatic relationship with me and the nation I rule.

My Presidency will be something to die for.

Pray for my Presidency!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by WeShallSee: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2017
Ah ah.

This is serious o.

But #WeShallSee

NB: Weed is dangerous to health

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2017
grin grin grin
Destined2win:
It's no longer news that the different sections of the country are clamoring for dissolution of the entity called Nigeria while some claim they prefer restructuring of the present status quo because it favors a particular people.

I stand for equity, justice, fairness, peace and prosperity; all these are going to stand as the hallmark of my reign as President. But in any case where things move on so fast and there comes a referendum and dissolution of this entity Nigeria, I will still rule the entire people that presently make up the nation and even some of those that are presently neighbors from both near and far.

This I will not do by force but by consent and a laid out rules for cohabitation. I will shed more light on this in the coming days.

That time, the strength of any nation will be known by their ability to be in a diplomatic relationship with me and the nation I rule.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by SweetJoystick(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2017
Lol good luck to your dreams
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by SARMAT: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2017
Destined2win:

guy u sure say you dey ok

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Macdawid(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
OP is a dreamer!

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Destined2win: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
SARMAT:

guy u sure say you dey ok
I dey very Okay
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Destined2win: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Macdawid:
OP is a dreamer!
Yes. Dreams that will come true
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Destined2win: 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Lol good luck to your dreams
Thanks.
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by seunny4lif(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Destined2win:

Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Destined2win: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=seunny4lif post=58280622][/quote] What's that
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by IJOBA2: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
MUSIWA AGAINsad

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by seunny4lif(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
Destined2win:
What's that
You want to be president of Odua cool
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Destined2win: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
seunny4lif:

You want to be president of Odua cool
All the tribes that make up present Nigeria
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Destined2win: 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
IJOBA2:
MUSIWA AGAINsad
Who's Musiwa?
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by IJOBA2: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Destined2win:
Who's Musiwa?
BUT YOU JUST ACTED LIKE AARE ONA KAKANFO NA grin
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Destined2win: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
IJOBA2:
BUT YOU JUST ACTED LIKE AARE ONA KAKANFO NA grin
I don't know who that is oo
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by IJOBA2: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Destined2win:
I don't know who that is oo
MUSIWA NOWsad
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Destined2win: 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
IJOBA2:
MUSIWA NOWsad
Whoever that is, tell him to support me
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by IJOBA2: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Destined2win:
Whoever that is, tell him to support me
MEETING OF MAD MEN grin
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Destined2win: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
IJOBA2:
MEETING OF MAD MEN grin
cheesy

You no well. Gerrarahia.
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by PreyingMantis(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Destined2win:

You want to be president of Oduanistan, Arewanistan or OduArewastan? Because I'm 100% sure your madness cannot be directed towards Biafra.
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Destined2win: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
PreyingMantis:
You want to be president of Oduanistan, Arewanistan or OduArewastan? Because I'm 100% sure your madness cannot be directed towards Biafra.
grin grin

E go be you like season film wey no get ending
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Macdawid(m): 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Destined2win:
Yes. Dreams that will come true
grin lol, i wonder who will vote for u self... Such confidence!
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Destined2win: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
Macdawid:

grin lol, i wonder who will vote for u self... Such confidence!
Keep wondering when me know say you sef go vote me
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Macdawid(m): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Destined2win:
Keep wondering when me know say you sef go vote me
Eiya, sorry o. Tbh u really need spiritual help (deliverance). Idk, maybe it's ur village fifu that's doing u cheesy cheesy
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Destined2win: 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Macdawid:

Eiya, sorry o. Tbh u really need spiritual help (deliverance). Idk, maybe it's ur village fifu that's doing u cheesy cheesy

grin Yeah it's that same village people and your own village that told me that you their son has committed to voting me as President GCFR
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Vickygirk(f): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
over feeding
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Macdawid(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Destined2win:

grin Yeah it's that same village people and your own village that told me that you their son has committed to voting me as President GCFR
lol, issokay, since u insist.. When that time comes we'll vote for u. Hope uar happy now?¿
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Destined2win: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Macdawid:

lol, issokay, since u insist.. When that time comes we'll vote for u. Hope uar happy now?¿
Lol... Good of you.

Since you've committed, keep to your words

1 Like

Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by Destined2win: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Vickygirk:
over feeding
Hehehe. ... Of what exactly?

But don't get it twisted, when I become President, you will have so much to even overfeed but I won't let you waste food.
Re: Breaking!! Even If Referendum Happens I Will Still Rule Over The Entire Country! by PreyingMantis(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Destined2win:
grin grin

E go be you like season film wey no get ending
You're not talking like a president. Unless maybe its the president of NURTW

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo News: Borno Gets Biggest Solar Plants In Africa / Senate Issues Two Weeks Deadline To Mdas To Defend Budget / Plateau APC Frown At Selective Inauguration Of 9 Out Of 16 Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.