Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) (22405 Views)

Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / Cultists Arrested At Herbalist's Home In Bayelsa After Killing A Rival (Graphic) / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Was Kidnapped By A Rival Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by Priscy01(f): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2017
Sulaimon Babatunde, 32, watched last year as a rival cult allegedly led by one Ahmed, killed his two-month old child and beat his wife at his house in Ilorin, Kwara State.

But, the death of the baby was not the only thing that agonizes Suleiman. He also lost his wife, who packed out of the matrimonial home for fear of safety due to the incident. .

Then in January, 2017, he relocated to Lagos to have a new beginning and possibly take another wife and start a new family. But at about 10:00am on June 5, Suleiman, who lives at Oke Arin, Lagos Island, was passing along Carter bridge, when he came across Ahmed. .

The ember of the age long feud kindled into a fire, and all he could think of was vengeance, but, he realized that he could not confront his old foe alone. .

To carry out the revenge, he enlisted the help of two of his friends, one Kazeem and Sodiq. They allegedly caught Ahmed and pushed him into the lagoon. It took the effort of sympathizers and passersby for the suspect to be arrested, while his accomplices escaped. .

But, Suleiman pleaded: “It was not my intention to kill him, I just wanted to hold him responsible for the death of my baby. If I wanted to kill him I would not attack him in a public place. .

It was for the sake of justice that I called my friends to help me take him to the nearest police station.” He has now been charged before an Ebute Meta Magistrates’ Court in Lagos for conspiracy and murder.

Source; http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/cultist-arraigned-for-drowning-rival.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by Priscy01(f): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2017
More; http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/cultist-arraigned-for-drowning-rival.html

Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi Ijebabe Seun Mynd44

Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by smartty68(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2017
He who lives by the sword dies by the sword

You're a criminal, cultist and murderer. All these illicit acts doesn't pay.

#ShunCrime

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by Oche211(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2017
smartty68:
He who lives by the sword dies by the sword

You're a criminal, cultist and murderer. All these illicit acts doesn't pay.

#ShawnCrime
they won't hear that. Cultism and crime generally does nt pay. At the end, the law will catch up with the criminal/cultist nd justice will be served.
#SayNOtoCRIME
#SayNOtoCULTISM

8 Likes

Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by ngmgeek(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
No good news will ever come from this Country. undecided
Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by EmureIjaloke: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Say no to cultism.

4 Likes

Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Na dem
Solomon Babatunde Nnamdi
Can't u see his surname is a ipod own,

1 Like

Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Huh
Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by Erzulie: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by OsuGanja(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cultism na shiii...Im a proud kegite

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
I just d miss someone
Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by ngwababe(f): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
E concern una..
Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
it was the classic case of revenge.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by Bills2307(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
ngmgeek:
No good news will ever come from this Country. undecided
lol. but we have the best jollof worldwide grin

12 Likes

Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by Nackzy: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
One funny thing about this people is their humility wen they are in custody...In jail 100% humility ...out on the street 100% terror

6 Likes

Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by Franchise21(m): 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Afonjas and Cultism tongue

9 Likes

Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wetin .be him. name again

1 Like

Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by Tobium1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sulaimon Babatunde[i][/i]

Name checked and detected to be afonja.
NCAN! Reporting live from Douglas road

6 Likes

Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by Tobium1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
izzy4shizzy:

I checked, its a southwàste indigene

7 Likes

Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by selfmadeboss: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
buharichild:
Na dem
Solomon Babatunde Nnamdi
yes i saw it. his real name is solomon nnamdi. that babatunde is his market name

1 Like

Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
selfmadeboss:

yes i saw it. his real name is solomon nnamdi. that babatunde is his market name
Thank u boss jawe

1 Like

Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by selfmadeboss: 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
izzy4shizzy:
him real name na solomon nnamdi
Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by adecz: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
A cultist who kills another cultist
should be encouraged & given award.

He is helping to get rid of pests,
cockroaches & scourge of society.

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by sankky: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Now he has lost everything.....

1 Like

Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by slendxy: 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cultists are daily becoming fearless in this country. Something or someone is giving them morale.
Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
shocked
Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by bberrey5: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Alora Sealords...Awumen oooo Alora Rugged Buccaneer, may this new Moon bring down the Kajola from GP, that will sail us to the Treasure İsland.Awumen oooo.Maximum respect to my Grand Eye,and all BAN pieces. Nami Nami Alora lalalalala.İnied Nicosia Deck,Salted Babadus. XYZ Crier Cyprus Flotila. Awumen Awumen Awumen.

good job lords!
Re: Cultist Arraigned For Drowning A Rival Who Killed His 2-month-old Baby (photos) by muller101(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
buharichild:
Na dem
Solomon Babatunde Nnamdi
stop this nonsense. So u can die in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Fake Blind Beggars Arrested At Imo State University / Bandits Attack Kurfi Community In Katsina, Many Feared Dead / Benue Killing: Police Arrest 8 Herdsmen, Deploys Men To Forestall Occurrence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.