Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Start A Business With Just N10,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start A Business With Just N10,000 (3424 Views)

Banks To Pay N10,000 Fine For Failed Transaction Not Reversed Within 24hrs / Get Monthly Laundry/drycleaning Services For Just N10,000 / Become A Smart Farmer With Just N10,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A Business With Just N10,000 by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, please permit me to introduce you to a company that will stand the test of time. A company duly registered in Nigeria by CAC, and certified fraud-free by EFCC.

Ladies and gentlemen, this no other company than LAVITA RICCA INTERNATIONAL!

This company has a business opportunity for you. A business you can start with a one time investment of just N10,000 and have the potential of making up to N91,800,000 (yes! Ninety one million, eight hundred thousand Naira) at the final stage (excluding all the money you have been making from stage 1)!

If you are serious, interested and ready to invest in this business, email me at: letsprospertogether2017@gmail.com, or text/whatsapp me at 07037256273.

Please take note of this: I WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO PAY ANY MONEY INTO MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT OR ANY ACCOUNT THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO LAVITA RICCA! You will make payment only to Lavita Ricca's account when you are ready and there are procedures to follow. Let's chat on Whatsapp - 07037256273 or send me an email at letsprospertogether2017@gmail.com

For more detailed information feel free to visit the company's website here: http://www.lavita-rica.com/how_it_works.php. But remember to get back to me as your referrer!

Good Luck! Together we can make it happen!
Re: Start A Business With Just N10,000 by Chimaritoponcho: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2017
Another MMM

1 Like

Re: Start A Business With Just N10,000 by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 09, 2017
Serious minded, rational and realistic people are already making it in this business while the Pharisees and Thomases are there doubting wasting their time and money in wrong stuffs!
Re: Start A Business With Just N10,000 by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2017
emegro2:
Ladies and gentlemen, please permit me to introduce you to a company that will stand the test of time. A company duly registered in Nigeria by CAC, and certified fraud-free by EFCC.

This company has a business opportunity for you. A business you can start with a one time investment of just N10,000 and have the potential of making up to N91,800,000 (yes! Ninety one million, eight hundred thousand Naira) at the final stage (excluding all the money you have been making from stage 1)!

If you are serious, interested and ready to invest in this business, email me at: letsprospertogether2017@gmail.com, or text/whatsapp me at 07037256273.

Please take note of this: I WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO PAY ANY MONEY INTO MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT OR ANY ACCOUNT THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO LAVITA RICCA! You will make payment only to Lavita Ricca's account when you are ready and there are procedures to follow. Let's chat on Whatsapp - 07037256273 or send me an email at letsprospertogether2017@gmail.com

For more detailed information feel free to visit the company's website here: http://www.lavita-rica.com/how_it_works.php. But remember to get back to me as your referrer!

Serious people please contact me!
Re: Start A Business With Just N10,000 by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2017
That's good

1 Like

Re: Start A Business With Just N10,000 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 11, 2017
emegro2:

Re: Start A Business With Just N10,000 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2017
Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Stop doubting! Take action now!
Re: Start A Business With Just N10,000 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Blessed is a man who believes he can. For Power to achieve will be given unto him!
Re: Start A Business With Just N10,000 by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 16, 2017
The secret of money making; Redefined.
"I Studied the richest people in the world including Aliko Dangote...I started asking myself where is the money....?
Look at Mark Zuckerbeg of Facebook...what is making money for him?... *People*
What is making money for google?.... *People*
What is making money for Government?... *People*
What is making money for the Bank? .... *People*
What is making money for MTN?.... *People*
What is making money for Coca-Cola .... *People*
Why is it that Dangote is expanding to African countries ?....he wants to reach more *People* and make more money.
*Money is in PEOPLE.. *People are the custodians of wealth*
**If you come in contact with somebody who says he cannot get *People*... stay away from her or him, he is not a good business partner.
*"Networking is business of people, for the people and by the people . A 21st century business concept, Period.
*I love referring people to what makes money for me, by sharing vital information on how and what I do will help them*
�� *Networking Marketing* is all about social intelligence.
* it's a relationship marketing, be good to people today, they are the one with your money tomorrow
*STANDOUT AND SUCCEED*✍"
Re: Start A Business With Just N10,000 by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 16, 2017
OPPORTUNITY! OPPORTUNITY!! OPPORTUNITY!!!

Do you know that there is an opportunity is standing by near you this moment which guarantees you making almost 50% monthly income of any investment between a minimum of N10,000 and a maximum of N100,000 you made.

Nothing to Hide...All Identity Revealed... Get 50% of your Investment plan every 30days...This is 100% Reliable ! Tested ! Trusted ! and Verified By ME & Hundred Of Others...

RECHARGE & EARN INCOME SECURE FUND INVESTMENT PROGRAM is not a scam, neither is it MLM scheme. It’s not even a ponzi scheme or any of the so called donation website out there. It is purely an INVESTMENT PROGRAME where you invest and get paid 50% of your Investment monthly, except each 3rd month of automatic renewal .

Note: Referral Program/its Commissions is Allowed On This Investment Plan! But Not Compulsory.

No [Guilder, Leader etc…is needed.]

Yes! You can also Refer any of your family member, co-worker, colleague, friend etc... & earn 10% of that person investment plan every month.

Remember the Referral Program here, is not COMPULSORY but will also be of benefit to you, in adding extra more passive income (10%) into your Bank Account monthly.

Yes! This is a GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY for you opening to you an extra source of income to whichever business/work you are into. Invest/Secure your money and earn 50% of your investment plan monthly except on each 3rd month of automatic renewal . Get paid the 50% of your investment for complete 8 months out of 12months/1 year of the year. Easily, quickly & highly trusted ground.

Ask yourself what percentage of your money which you've been saving/have saved in the bank has been given to you as profit or commission for saving. Then check if its to be compared with this OPPORTUNITY I've shared with you.

My question now is this;

How do you see such opportunity?
Can it change your life?
Can it create you another great source of income?
Are You Interested to invest with us NOW & secure Your Fund from all this Ponzi scheme & the entire so called fake donation website here & there?

If Your Answer is YES.
then Proceed by Commenting

"I AM INTERESTED TO MAKE MINE INVESTMENT""

Or send it as a text to this number ==> 0806-579-0083

Then we will send you the link that reveal the complete info added the reg. link itself to Get you registered and get started.

For those that didn't have an Android phone, Laptop or Computer system to Register and get started, we are ever ready to help you get REGISTERED and get STARTED.

Also REMEMBER to share this opportunity to your fellow brothers, sisters, friends and neighbors and see yourself getting extra 10% monthly passive income of their Investments.

For Enquiries, Questions, Comments or Assistant,
Kindly Call/SMS/Whatsapp us on ==>
0806-579-0083

Good Luck To You & See You There

Re: Start A Business With Just N10,000 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2017

(1) (Reply)

007 REPORTERS / The Cheapest, Simplest And Easiest Way To Make Money Online (free PDF Report) / Football Betting Or Baba Ijebu, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.