Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions (6530 Views)

Any One With Dragnet Past Question Should Please Shared With Me. / Help With Dragnet Past Question. / Can Anyone Assist Me With Dragnet Questions Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by LordTrezy(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2017
Please I'm urgently in need of dragnet logical reasoning most recent questions. kindly forward it to my mail richardbanks949@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by hayboss: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2017
I don't think you can get Dragnet logical reasoning questions. What you should look for is general Logical reasoning questions to be fully prepared for whatever Dragnet might ask you. Sure Google can help out on that. Good luck!
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by LordTrezy(m): 11:11am On Jul 09, 2017
hayboss:
I don't think you can get Dragnet logical reasoning questions. What you should look for is general Logical reasoning questions to be fully prepared for whatever Dragnet might ask you. Sure Google can help out on that. Good luck!
Thanks boss...I really appreciate
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by hayboss: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2017
Are you preparing for MTN test?

LordTrezy:

Thanks boss...I really appreciate
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by LordTrezy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
hayboss:
Are you preparing for MTN test?
Yes sir. Are you?
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by hayboss: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Guess as much. Yea, done and in the next stage.
Like I said earlier. Google will be of help to give you an idea of what to expect. If you need a 2nd opinion when you are doing the test, get one. Two good heads are definitely better than 1. Once again, Good luck!

LordTrezy:

Yes sir. Are you?
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by LordTrezy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
hayboss:
Like I said earlier. Google will be of help to give you an idea of what to expect. If you need a 2nd opinion when you are doing the test, get one. Two good heads are definitely better than 1. Once again, Good luck!

Is there a difference between abstract reasoning and logical reasoning sir?
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by yuceeh: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
Have they (mtn) started calling ?
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by LordTrezy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
yuceeh:
Have they (mtn) started calling ?
yes sir
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by otunbaa(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
hayboss:

please when did you write your logical test and when did you get the invite for the next stage. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by Virtuoso89: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
hayboss:

I am curious to know when you wrote the logical reasoning test and if the feedback is final. That is, have they stopped sending the successful feedback? A few people I know who are not on NL wrote one on the 28th and I am yet to ask them if they have heard from MTN but I expect them to.
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by hayboss: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2017
Over 70 positions were advertised for.
And I think it's in batches. So I would not conclude that they have stopped contacting people.
As a matter of fact I got an email again this morning for a supposed test (which I might as well call a 3rd stage) a simulation written test.
And it has been sequential for only one of the roles I applied for.

Virtuoso89:

I am curious to know when you wrote the logical reasoning test and if the feedback is final. That is, have they stopped sending the successful feedback? A few people I know who are not on NL wrote one on the 28th and I am yet to ask them if they have heard from MTN but I expect them to.
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by hayboss: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2017
My journey began precisely 26th June.
Then 4th July
And today 10th July

otunbaa:

please when did you write your logical test and when did you get the invite for the next stage. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by jidluk: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
customer support?just heared the call for interview is based on the position you applied for....is it true? guess you applied for billing cro or
hayboss:

My journey began precisely 26th June.
Then 4th July
And today 10th July

Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by hayboss: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
Got it!

jidluk:
customer support?just heared the call for interview is based on the position you applied for....is it true? guess you applied for billing cro or
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by saxoholic1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
hayboss:

I have it.....,but the simple truth is that I CANT give it out for free....
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by Virtuoso89: 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
hayboss:
Over 70 positions were advertised for.
And I think it's in batches. So I would not conclude that they have stopped contacting people.
As a matter of fact I got an email again this morning for a supposed test (which I might as well call a 3rd stage) a simulation written test.
And it has been sequential for only one of the roles I applied for.

Interesting. Congratulations.

I do not know the positions they applied for but I saw them write the online logical reasoning test so I wanted to help them monitor the process.

I am optimistic for them still.

Cheers
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by jidluk: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2017
you mean my assertion is correct?...there is probably hope for those yet to be called?
hayboss:

Got it!

Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by devonpaul(m): 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
I just received a message too to prepare for a Test on Saturday. Who is going to help with a logical reasoning past questions?
Please push to my e-mail address (Phamron1@yahoo.com) if you happen to want to help. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by devonpaul(m): 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
hayboss:

Got it!

Hello HayBoss
Can you please give some kinda heads up from your recent experience with the logical reasoning tests. Haven't done any of this test before and trust I've not read anything serious in a while as well lol.. Time is quite short and I have a job and deliverables to meet everyday. Any help whatsoever will be wonderfully appreciated bruv
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by acaolly1(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2017
I got the mail for online logical reasoning test which means I can do it with 24hrs from my laptop.

Please anyone with materials to help can share don't be like some who said they can't give it out for free...we are all in this struggle together don't be mean to your fellow brothers abeg.
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by hayboss: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2017
What I did was to Google logical questions and practice to know what my performance could be like. Once I grasped the rationale behind how the examiner wants you to think...then I logged in and took my test.

devonpaul:

Hello HayBoss
Can you please give some kinda heads up from your recent experience with the logical reasoning tests. Haven't done any of this test before and trust I've not read anything serious in a while as well lol.. Time is quite short and I have a job and deliverables to meet everyday. Any help whatsoever will be wonderfully appreciated bruv
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by hayboss: 10:25am On Jul 14, 2017
If you applied for the 2nd Batch... get ready for your online logical test on Saturday in the comfort of your home.
My heads up from previous experience...if you need a 2nd good head to get you past the 1st stage, get it! The time is short and you need to think as twice or thrice you would on a normal day.
Once you scale through the 1st stage, you will ultimately be on your own for the rest of the stages!
Good luck!
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by hayboss: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2017
Google is your friend! Who needs to pay for questions that are logical? sad

Please anyone with materials to help can share don't be like some who said they can't give it out for free...we are all in this struggle together don't be mean to your fellow brothers abeg.[/quote]
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by otunbaa(m): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
got another mail for another logical reasoning test after I wrote one June 27th last month. could this be the second stage or another chance to write again?
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by hayboss: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
How many positions did you apply for? That's your first stage for 2nd Batch of vacancies!

otunbaa:
got another mail for another logical reasoning test after I wrote one June 27th last month. could this be the second stage or another chance to write again?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by jidluk: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
hayboss:
How many positions did you apply for? That's your first stage for 2nd Batch of vacancies!

hayboss thanks for your responses. Hope other stages are soft to scale and how many stages to scale through. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by hayboss: 5:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
The first stage is Logical reasoning
Second stage is Video assessment of your personality.
Third stage is Simulation assessment.
Fourth is Interview.

So if you were not called for a 2nd stage but applied for more than one position, it's an opportunity to start afresh.

jidluk:
hayboss thanks for your responses. Hope other stages are soft to scale and how many stages to scale through. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by Tstone1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
hayboss:
Fourth is Interview.

So if you were not called for a 2nd stage but applied for more than one position, it's an opportunity to start afresh.
Please what is the video assessment all about?

Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by hayboss: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2017
Introduce yourself/Can we meet you question!
Why should the company hire you for the role you applied for....etc
You will be given a guideline to follow.

[quote author=Tstone1 post=58520566][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by Tstone1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2017
hayboss:
Introduce yourself/Can we meet you question!
Why should the company hire you for the role you applied for....etc
You will be given a guideline to follow.

Thanks brother.
Re: Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions by jidluk: 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
hayboss:
Fourth is Interview.

thanks boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beneficiaries Can Now Log In To Take Their Test / Vacancies Hurry! / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.