Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow (504 Views)

Learning To Manage Your Finances As An Entrepreneur Will Help Your Business grow / Real Estate: Start Earning Rent And Watch Your N1 (one Naira) Appreciate / Invest Today And Watch Your Money Grow Beyond Your Dreams... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2017
You can advertise your products & services to a large amount of people and reap huge rewards.

Imagine making 10,000 Naira profit per sale or service rendered and making only 20 Sales, that's easy 250,000 Naira...You can achieve this success with Email Marketing. With Email Marketing, you can braodcast information to unlimited amount of people and push your business closer to your objective. This can be achieved with my 100% Verifiable Nigerian Email Addresses. So Hurry, take advantage of this offer, Buy 25,000 Nigerian emails for just 2,500 Naira. ( Of course, you will get more than 20 clients guaranteed from this email list, so it's excellent value for very little )

Make Haste today, Buy 25,000 Nigerian emails for just 2,500 Naira.
Re: Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow by tectonotimes: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:
You can advertise your products & services to a large amount of people and reap huge rewards.

Imagine making 10,000 Naira profit per sale or service rendered and making only 20 Sales, that's easy 250,000 Naira...You can achieve this success with Email Marketing. With Email Marketing, you can braodcast information to unlimited amount of people and push your business closer to your objective. This can be achieved with my 100% Verifiable Nigerian Email Addresses. So Hurry, take advantage of this offer, Buy 25,000 Nigerian emails for just 2,500 Naira. ( Of course, you will get more than 20 clients guaranteed from this email list, so it's excellent value for very little )

Make Haste today, Buy 25,000 Nigerian emails for just 2,500 Naira.
Nigerians, get a better, more reliable and genuine e-mail database of blue-chip companies, CEOs and top managers of multinational companies who have the financial wherewithal to pay for your products and services by just clicking on the second link on my signature. Goodluck!!!
Re: Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
tectonotimes:

Nigerians, get a better, more reliable and genuine e-mail database of blue-chip companies, CEOs and top managers of multinational companies who have the financial wherewithal to pay for your products and services by just clicking on the second link on my signature. Goodluck!!!

The grammatical blunders are clear pointers that the person behind the moniker is a fluke, a fraudster, a wimp, a cheap joker, if he offers such a service, care to ask why he can't create a thread of his, of use his so called " more genuine " tedious antics in promoting his services....Guys beware of jokers,catch them with terrible vocab...every fraudster doesn't make the time for proper writing...So guys you know who to run from...

Thank you
Re: Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow by tectonotimes: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

The grammatical blunders are clear pointers that the person behind the moniker is a fluke, a fraudster, a wimp, a cheap joker, if he offers such a service, care to ask why he can't create a thread of his, of use his so called " more genuine " tedious antics in promoting his services....Guys beware of jokers,catch them with terrible vocab...every fraudster doesn't make the time for proper writing...So guys you know who to run from...

Thank you
Where are the grammatical blunders? Let readers compare your advert with mine and know the one that is genuine. I have created innumerable threads on Nairaland. Are you operating under a corporate entity? What is the name of your company? You are the scammer here. Folks, do not mind that nonentity. Click on the second link of my signature to get a genuine e-mail database.
Re: Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
tectonotimes:

Where are the grammatical blunders? Let readers compare your advert with mine and know the one that is genuine. I have created innumerable threads on Nairaland. Are you operating under a corporate entity? What is the name of your company? You are the scammer here. Folks, do not mind that nonentity. Click on the second link of my signature to get a genuine e-mail database.

More strength to your elbows...Keep up with the blackmail...if you can't see that you committed blunders then the situation is more severe, you're a complete loser then... Bye
Re: Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow by tectonotimes: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
connectpoint:

More strength to your elbows...Keep up with the blackmail...if you can't see that you committed blunders then the situation is more severe, you're a complete loser then... Bye
Point out the blunder, please.
Re: Tell 25,000 Nigerians About Your Business & Watch Your Business Grow by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
tectonotimes:

Point out the blunder, please.

You've corrected yourself, you're moving closer to being genuine, it doesn't however imply you're not crooked....What? I offer the service you offer, you're angry and then advertise your thrash on my thread..is that it? Has Seun now started charging to create threads....Please don't quote me anymore...

(1) (Reply)

Make $200+ Weekly Withdrawable From Anywhere In The World. / Nigeria Online Business / Fellow Nairalander Help A Brother Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.