Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) (44581 Views)

Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot / Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos) / Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by bewla(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
See wetin person wife dey wear.. Issorait
beauty and the beast
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by gozzlin: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nickymezor:
Congratz to dem.
Nekky nwa, when you go marry?
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Hope an Afonja demon doesn't come to assist angry
come and receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
See clothes

1 Like

Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
gozzlin:

Nekky nwa, when you go marry?
Soon smileyinsha Allah.
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by RELAN2446(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nawao, c pastor wife. Mummy G.O in the making. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrPdtech:

Lmao.. Na bro I'll pass... It's too tiny.

It looks soft cheesy
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
wrong move!

You never tell a lady you want to marry her before you get iinto being friends with her, that's a wrong move!

Ladies are good pretenders, the moment you tell a lady you want to marry her or she knows your goal is to marry that year, she puts up her best behaviour.

I hope this dude saw the whole of her during courting, and she didn't just play the good girl part just for the ring
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by henryhemon(m): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Bisjosh:

Thats how their shape of head is over there.

Congrats to the couple
I know this guy cant handle that hottie alone

E clear well well.
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by sugeJ: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
she is hot tho, the guy is lucky...

1 Like

Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Ezionye(f): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
wrong move!

You never tell a lady you want to marry her before you get iinto being friends with her, that's a wrong move!

Ladies are good pretenders, the moment you tell a lady you want to marry her or she knows your goal is to marry that year, she puts up her best behaviour.

I hope this dude saw the whole of her during courting, and she didn't just play the good girl part just for the ring

Maybe it was " revealed" to him that she is d one.
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:

And he call himself youth president. Church people.
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ezionye:

Maybe it was " revealed" to him that she is d one.
Revealed by who? God?
Lemme teach you something you may have never heard before. God doesn't CHOOSE a spouse for us, He only presents different people to come our way, we do the CHOOSING he just presents prospects.

If you believe God will choose a spouse for man, why won't he choose Salvation that is much vital area in our life?

Alsl if God chose a spouse for us and when that marriage fails , then its saying God should take responsibility for that. That's why its said WATCH & PRAY ( You pray for prospects to come your way, but you watch out out for the suitable one good for you)

Think that through
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
lucky999:
That's good but the wife is too hot

She isn't fine facially, she only has a nice shape.

1 Like

Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by OCHOdee(f): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:

...that's after making sure she attends church programs and meetings, abi? cheesy but what do I know
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Bibi294(f): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pastor you say? Who's pastor's wife dresses like an harlot? All this Edo pastor sef
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Ezionye(f): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

Revealed by who? God?
Lemme teach you something you may have never heard before. God doesn't CHOOSE a spouse for us, He only presents different people to come our way, we do the CHOOSING he just presents prospects.

If you believe God will choose a spouse for man, why won't he choose Salvation that is much vital area in our life?

Alsl if God chose a spouse for us and when that marriage fails , then its saying God should take responsibility for that. That's why its said WATCH & PRAY ( You pray for prospects to come your way, but you watch out out for the suitable one good for you)

Think that through

So you are saying God cannot give one a direct revelation? He cannot say " marry chinelo or chinwe is your wife" what you mentioned above is true in some cases but there is still direct revelation. What if the man has been praying for God to show him who to marry?

To each his own
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Sexyolori(f): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
Pastor wife for that matter,mtcheeeew
Her English self she kept using 'back of' instead of 'behind' to describe her wedding and reception venue...
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ezionye:

So you are saying God cannot give one a direct revelation? He cannot say " marry chinelo or chinwe is your wife" what you mentioned above is true in some cases but there is still direct revelation. What if the man has been praying for God to show him who to marry?

To each his own
Yes ma, there is no DIRECT REVEALATION by God whom you should marry. Its solely depended on your action which is inspired by the holy spirit in you.

If truly you dreamt of a man you THINK God gave you, if that marriage fails, will God take responsibility for that?

If you dream of such situations its simply your brain that is putting images of that one person whom u like into a dream.

No dreams whatsoever , its just a statement that has been regurgitated so many times by christian brothers and pastors with no bibilical foundation.

Even Paul cited situations where a believer gets into a marriage with an unbeliever and chaos arrives, he says if the unbeliever wants to go he/she can go because God has called the believer to live in peace....He mentioned an alternative tho
for the believing partner.

will you then say its a mistake that a believer should be joined to an unbeliever? or the believer wasn't given a direct revelation for that to have happened?

I know it will be hard for you to change your belief on this topic, All you need do is take time read more and listen to vast teachings worldwide.

For me, I like Myles Munroe a lot.
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
youth pastor abi president.. see the way ur wife to be is dressed and u call yourself a pastor....I can't take a pastor like this seriously

preaching should start from ur wife
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by dingbang(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sexyolori:

Pastor wife for that matter,mtcheeeew
Her English self she kept using 'back of' instead of 'behind' to describe her wedding and reception venue...
clear case of good man marrying slay queen..

1 Like

Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Lloydfolarin: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Marriage of convenience
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by jice(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
blogreporter:
Former Queen of Aso Cristabel Iwuaha is set to walk down the isle with her Church boyfriend John, The ex beauty shared their pre wedding photos on her, and posted how the met, see below!

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/07/ex-beauty-queen-set-to-wed-her-church.html

DOA.

1 Like

Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Omolabasky: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
MrPdtech:
If their Pre-wedding pics be like this, na pant and bra she go wear for her wedding...
Like Seriously karashika don fall on this bros

Lalasticlala come and see oo
Nairalanders with different terminologies from Bleep giving to " fall on you". I dey gbadun this site no be small. Love you all. Una dey try well well.

1 Like

Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Gracidoinlove(f): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
They both lookalike
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by seunfape(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Church girl but in a clubbing appearance.
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
See his flat Head and boner on his trousers grin

Uncontrollable phenese been disgracing men since 1607 grin
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Slayer with youth President
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by unclephilio123(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
The guy head no be here at all...headie award nominee. grin
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by gozzlin: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nickymezor:
Soon smileyinsha Allah.
Amen o! smiley

1 Like

Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Siscooh: 12:15am On Jul 10, 2017
dayleke:
Which one be church boyfriend now?
Shey the woman na street girl ni fa?
So who converted who?
Ok o.... Kontinu....
Imagine that brother to entangle himself. See her gown
Re: Christabel Iwuala Weds John (Pre-Wedding Photos) by Siscooh: 12:17am On Jul 10, 2017
Emekus999:
when she don use kittycat spoil d church boy finsh,nw waitin d boy dey c now my wife is hot and sexy..even if d family dey tel am say ur woman d way i dey c am so hmmm..him go talk say hold it dere..na my wife.
Compromise I tell you. Youth leader O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Looking Beautiful In New Photos… / Spellz And Wife, Hadiza Dije Build A House In Lagos (Photo) / Hushpuppi Reacts To Daddy Freeze Calling Out Celebrities With Fake Wristwatches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.