Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Nissan Altima For Sale 500k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan Altima For Sale 500k (1104 Views)

Sold Nissan Altima For Sale @650k / Sold sold sold Toyota Camry tiny Light v6 For Sale 500k sold sold sold / *SOLD SOLD SOLD *Registered Nissan Altima For Sale @500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Altima For Sale 500k by fizzy4luv(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2017
Car is buy and drive. Ac working perfectly, all other things in good condition. Reach me on 07062853548
Serious pple only.
Re: Nissan Altima For Sale 500k by SmartchoicesNG: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2017
Lol how much did you buy this car as toks?

And in what year? With people like you Nigeria needs no enemies.... you are capable of doing it all.

3 Likes

Re: Nissan Altima For Sale 500k by fizzy4luv(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2017
Appreciate your comment. I'm only an interested party. If u feel u have interest and not an opportunity to exhibit retarded reasoning, Holla that contact and will link you to the owner.

thank you and Best regards
Re: Nissan Altima For Sale 500k by SmartchoicesNG: 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
fizzy4luv:
Appreciate your comment. I'm only an interested party. If u feel u have interest and not an opportunity to exhibit r.etarded reasoning, Holla that contact and will linked you to the owner.

thank you and Best regards
insults the hallmark of insecure peeps... pricing this bucket of bolts 500 gbagba is insane...extremely... is the buyer paying for clearing also..

Re: Nissan Altima For Sale 500k by fizzy4luv(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

insults the hallmark of insecure peeps... pricing this bucket of bolts 500 gbagba is insane...extremely... is the buyer paying for clearing also..
nairaland crooked finger, it seems your midget sized brain is being affected by the prevailing cold weather condition. why not visit the nearest psychiatric hospital for a medical check up, instead of displaying epilepsy of the mouth on my thread. you had the opportunity of ignoring my post if you cannot afford it but your dim witted personality won't let you be.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima For Sale 500k by SmartchoicesNG: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
fizzy4luv:
nairaland crooked finger, it seems your midget sized brain is being affected by the prevailing cold weather condition. why not visit the nearest psychiatric hospital for a medical check up, instead of displaying epilepsy of the mouth on my thread. you had the opportunity of ignoring my post if you cannot afford it but your dim witted personality won't let you be.

Hmm kindly take your own advice up there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nissan Altima For Sale 500k by fizzy4luv(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Numbskull , even if the price is reviewed, i know your full year salary won't be able to afford it, hence your release of frustration at my post. Candid advice is for you to look for another job or switch business, that will make you see N 500,000 not as a life time savings. On the flip side your emotional posts won't help you, get real money and be a man. to all monikers following this thread, i crave your indulgence , this male nympo need to be taught on the ethics of social platform decorum
SmartchoicesNG:

Hmm kindly take your own advice up there.
Re: Nissan Altima For Sale 500k by Diporlivo(f): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
hey boy, go and review that price, you sef no try...that thing @500k...fear God abeg
fizzy4luv:
Numbskull , even if the price is reviewed, i know your full year salary won't be able to afford it, hence your release of frustration at my post. Candid advice is for you to look for another job or switch business, that will make you see N 500,000 not as a life time savings. On the flip side your emotional posts won't help you, get real money and be a man. to all monikers following this thread, i crave your indulgence , this male nympo need to be taught on the ethics of social platform decorum
Re: Nissan Altima For Sale 500k by SmartchoicesNG: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
fizzy4luv:
Your brain is smoking. Go and ring it.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Altima For Sale 500k by mcevans1(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Your brain is smoking. Go and ring it.
shocked grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nissan Altima For Sale 500k by murphyrichy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
op, what's your location?
Re: Nissan Altima For Sale 500k by fizzy4luv(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lagos state
murphyrichy:
op, what's your location?

(1) (Reply)

Neat Pontiac Vibe 2004 Tokunbo #1.95M (08096577304) / Niger Use Rx350 2010 Model For Sale Just Like Toks / Niger Used Hyundai Elentral 2010 Model For 800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.