Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,626 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Pregnant Laura Ikeji Shows Off Her Dancing Skills In New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Laura Ikeji Shows Off Her Dancing Skills In New Video (523 Views)

Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video) / Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Laura Ikeji Shows Off Her Dancing Skills In New Video by ISpectra: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Laura Ikeji is most likely the happiest pregnant woman on the planet based on her dance videos. The fashionista has been in America for months expecting to deliver her new baby any time soon. To cure boredom, she puts on music and shows the world her dance moves on social media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huA-4E4tMOM
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Shows Off Her Dancing Skills In New Video by directorXixXICK(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Booked
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Shows Off Her Dancing Skills In New Video by cbngov01(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
I'm sure this gibberish will hit fp...I've read a lot of informative posts here today but they might not get to fp but I'm 99.9%certain this nonsense will reach fp....Quote me at ur own peril
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Shows Off Her Dancing Skills In New Video by Vutseck(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
I wonder what make her stomach big like that .
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Shows Off Her Dancing Skills In New Video by Vutseck(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
cbngov01:
I'm sure this gibberish will hit fp...I've read a lot of informative posts here today but they might not get to fp but I'm 99.9%certain this nonsense will reach fp....Quote me at ur own peril

One man's meat is another man's poison
I actually watched the video more than once

some women in that state behaves as if they would unable to lift a spoon
Re: Pregnant Laura Ikeji Shows Off Her Dancing Skills In New Video by lalanice(f): 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Vutseck:

One man's meat is another man's poison
I actually watched the video more than once

some women in that state behaves as if they would unable to lift a spoon
it feels different for different women, some are lucky and I don't believe there is any woman that wouldn't want to feel this healthy during pregnancy

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Look Stunning In New Photos As She Steps Out To A Show / Beauty Queen Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Family / “I Can’t Hide My Feelings For Wizkid” – Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.