Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Facts And Figures Why APC Lust Osun West Senatorial Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts And Figures Why APC Lust Osun West Senatorial Election (651 Views)

Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now / Dino Melaye & Smart Adeyemi To Battle It In Kogi West Senatorial Election / Crisis In Osun PDP Over Osun-west Senatorial Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts And Figures Why APC Lust Osun West Senatorial Election by kingwetan: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Allen Sowore wrote

Olorún Kòfé Àfèmi

The Osun State Senatorial bye-election has come and gone but the post mortem political analysis will linger on. Ostensibly, the election was between the Governor, Mr Rauf Aregbesola and the candidate of the People Democratic Party, PDP, Ademola Adeleke. Adeleke won by a wide margin- 94,480 while All Progressive Congress, APC, scored 66,116. What went wrong ?

Some political pundits have adduced many reasons for the defeat of the man considered as having the mastery of the political Merry go rounding of Osun State. Some of the reasons include; the internal fighting among members of the ruling party in the state, the dwindling popularity of APC in Nigeria, the refusal of the Governor to appoint commissioners until after two years in office, failure to pay salaries of workers and pensioners and the political strength of the Adelekes. All these are plausible.

However, for me, Governor Aregbesola has just simply attained that dangerous political status of " I'm The Special One " I'm The Only One " or " The Political I'm That I'm ". It's a status that even God Almighty abhors !

If politics is a manufacturing company, the people are raw materials. The moment a politician runs out of people, he will run out of the production of electoral success.

What has happened in Osun State is a big lesson for all. God Almighty doesn't want a rival, who will say" I am "

Olorún Kòfe Àfèmi, Àfèmi...
Re: Facts And Figures Why APC Lust Osun West Senatorial Election by PatriotTemidayo: 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lust? undecided

Oga Ade........... cheesy

You rightly articulated the points. It is true though.
Re: Facts And Figures Why APC Lust Osun West Senatorial Election by Sonoyom(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Truth

(1) (Reply)

See What David Mark Is Planning. / Biafra, Igbos Be Vigilant, Be Aware. The Are Trying To Blame You Guys Again. / Criminal Complaint Filled Against Biodun Bada For Posting Against Saraki On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.