Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,441 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding (52989 Views)

Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack / APC Places 4 Governors, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist Over Atiku / Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by Omofunaab2: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Why wont they lose they phone when there is suffersticated joblessness all over afonja land which gives rise to the emergence of the likes seun egbegbe and danny krane.you see them afonja begging for food at parties these days.

Potopoto boy, what gave rise to Evans and Vampire?

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by 36STATES: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Only in Badoo Republic. They should beg Tinubu to beg MC Olomu to as his gang to return them.

Evil skull mining Badoo Republic.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by MiztaSanchez22(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
i was there @ d receptions,didnt get any info abt dat.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by MiztaSanchez22(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
i was there @ d receptions,didnt get any info abt dat @ PMB estate Abeokuta.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
SHABI THAT OONI GUY FIT INVOKE THUNDER AND OTHER JAZZ?
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by MisterKings(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
They are lucky that Evans is not on duty. He for thief them join.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by iamtardey: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
winkOoshe! wan ti mu nle
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by UbChapter(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
auntysimbiat:
VIDEO FROM THE WEDDING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtB68OMcCwE
Very boring wedding. Upon all the money?
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by kingyang: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jetleeee:
There are some bustids that go to parties just to steal phones. Chances are, some of them even sat beside these dignitaries looking neat and composed. Na some people papa dem be oh grin cheesy

How on earth could 4 governors and a king lose their phones to thieves and no one got caught? Sounds like they felt like dashing out the phones lol. When there is so much money

Ooni of Ife's own is even more strange cos he has like 4-5 guys keeping tabs on him.

Anyway, from what I've seen, wealthy men don't keep much on their phones other than phone numbers. Also, they usually have the numbers in their diaries

Nothing do them.

it's due to hunger and lack of security. nobody will take the risk to do such thing, except those that are very close to him.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Even Anini join with Shina Rambo and Evans can't steal that Oonirisa phone under such scenario .......This must be a learner write up, you should have contact uncle Lai before you push this forward. he might help you fix some missing gaps

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by Emanuola(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Its a big lie!
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by olushevy05: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
lytech1:
You call this stealing?
Noooooooo....
We are only taking back what belong to us .....

Kudos to the culprit

Hahahahahaha ........ You craze ooo
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by Emanuola(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Its a big lie! 4 governors phone,which thief go near Ooni? He go die following day.Big lie joor.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by chigoizie7(m): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
That film, wedding party, really helped those thieves in carrying out their operations perfectly.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by Dare2Try(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
I feel like slapping the op
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by firebaby(f): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
HeOrShe:
The invitation must have fell off the road and picked by a smart graduate who has been jobless watching the wedding party.

I guess u now know the rest of the story.

Lol....The Wedding Party
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by onyxo76(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
I find this hard to believe, how can you even get close enough to the ooni to nick his phone not with all those guys in white who follow him everywhere, every time not to mention the jazz the oba has, the phone sef go dey jazzed fake tory
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by fareed69(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
And So

Na me go go thief for high table?

They should ask themselves

Story for the God's

Ooni Invoke the wrath of the gods

Second base .
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by mechanics(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
lol, that's funny, it simply means that not all of them came for the purpose of the wedding, some had the intention to loot.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
This idiot want to announce that he has iPhone 7
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by room089: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Were they bewitched?
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by tasland(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Welcome to Abeokuta.......
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by Lewandoski20(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
lytech1:
You call this stealing?
Noooooooo....
We are only taking back what belong to us .....

Kudos to the culprit

grin
Seun Egbegbe fell on them. The guy just cannot stay off iPhones grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by olawaletimi(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
HeOrShe:
The invitation must have fell off the road and picked by a smart graduate who has been jobless watching the wedding party.

I guess u now know the rest of the story.
You Watched the WEDDING PARTY Movie Abi?
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by spinna: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Proably the catering server boys..as they drop the food they pick anything on or near the table ..like they have an extra hand
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by spinna: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Probably the catering server boys..as they drop the food they pick anything on or near the table ..like they have an extra hand
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by Purposebabe(f): 12:18am On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=OrestesDante post=58279255][/quote]
Abeg leave that thing joor!
NA Nigéria you dey. No be USA
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by Eu24(m): 12:48am On Jul 10, 2017
Wow! Really

Well, I have property for sale in Lagos Alimosho area.
For business purpose, , a great road side location for any kind of business., Also a plot of land in ota Ogun state.

Check my profile for more details. Or Whatapp me on.
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 2:45am On Jul 10, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Those guys don't value their lives...

Stealing from some of the most jazzed up guys in Yorubaland.

I pray information on the phones are important for the owners to "react"....thieves are very selfish people who cause misery

Modified - Omofunaab2 = smart guy. likely a fake story
my thoughts exactly about the "jazzed up guys".... The Ooni will just turn the thief to either yam or cocoyam wink wink
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by bammydhele(m): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2017
[s][/s]soonest, you go hear say; kings crown are stolen, Politicians start doing something to help the future of the country. Once everyone get used to stealing and heavily hustling habit, I fear it might not be redeemable then...
Re: Ooni Of Ife, 4 Governors Lose Phones To Thieves At Gov Amosun's Daughter Wedding by Pylony(m): 7:36am On Jul 10, 2017
Make we hear word Jare, abi no be phones una buy with public funds? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Momoh Is Dead / Niger: You’re A Novice In International Diplomacy – Lamido To President Tinubu / Nigerian Lady Meets With Hillary Clinton At An Expensive Hotel In The US. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.