Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,986 members, 7,859,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

If I Were A God And Leader Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If I Were A God And Leader Of The World (333 Views)

Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' / Queen Esther, An Usher: "Apostle Suleman And I Were In Sexual Relationship" / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If I Were A God And Leader Of The World by BamideleOJ: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
IF I WERE A GOD,I WILL DO THESE THINGS NOW

By the power vested in me as the leader of the world, to the glory of the Almighty God in the heavens, I declare the problems of the world be solved on the instant.
May the diseases of the world in their various kinds be eradicated.

May the people of the world be divided into their destined duties to the universe and mentally equipped to do so, for the happiness of all men and the fulfilment of their destinies without a feeling of prejudice to any man.
May all government of the world be eradicated and replaced with new beings naturally wired to serve the interests of the entirety of their subjects without recourse to war against any nation.

May the bodies of men be reconstructed by divine powers to only die a natural death and all unfortunate incidences that may lead to death forever cease.
Let the heavens hear as I speak and bring this things to reality compelling all men to believe and serve only the Almighty God.

Shalom!!!
Re: If I Were A God And Leader Of The World by geoworldedu: 1:40am On Jul 10, 2017
BamideleOJ:
IF I WERE A GOD,I WILL DO THESE THINGS NOW

By the power vested in me as the leader of the world, to the glory of the Almighty God in the heavens, I declare the problems of the world be solved on the instant.
May the diseases of the world in their various kinds be eradicated.

May the people of the world be divided into their destined duties to the universe and mentally equipped to do so, for the happiness of all men and the fulfilment of their destinies without a feeling of prejudice to any man.
May all government of the world be eradicated and replaced with new beings naturally wired to serve the interests of the entirety of their subjects without recourse to war against any nation.

May the bodies of men be reconstructed by divine powers to only die a natural death and all unfortunate incidences that may lead to death forever cease.
Let the heavens hear as I speak and bring this things to reality compelling all men to believe and serve only the Almighty God.

Shalom!!!

All these things can never happen. You have a good heart my child, but I your god Amadioha do not work that way. Free your mind, make the burdens of your heart lighter. Everybody must die, somehow, anyhow, it does not matter.

(1) (Reply)

Mighty Miracles Without Repentance! / Russian Court Confirms Jehovah's Witness Ban!! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.