Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Traveling To China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To China (555 Views)

Air Peace 14-Hour Flight To China, Breaks Nigerian Aviation's Record / Traveling To AUSTRIA – My Experience On A Virgin Passport! / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To China by LEBEfirstson: 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hello great people, I wish to seek public opinion about my plans, please I need candid advice about this issue. I have a mini fashion business here in Nigeria and of course I buy them from china. I have been pondering in my heart if it's a good idea to get china visa, go there, start buying them myself and be sending down here in Nigeria. I have a shop and shop assistant. My worries are about my visa extension while in china! I plan to focus on that legit business that I'm doing. People who have experience should please advise me as I don't want to make mistakes even though mistakes are part of learning but don't need it anymore as I have had enough of them couple with I'm now in my early 30's. Thanks
Re: Traveling To China by eji1979: 1:00am On Jul 10, 2017
Let me inform you in China they don't extend visa.If your 30days expires,you have turned to be an illegal immigrant and the authorities there are so mean.The best thing is,go to China buy goods cos its very cheap and come back to naija simple to avoid spending some time in the cooler in China.
Re: Traveling To China by LEBEfirstson: 7:10am On Jul 10, 2017
eji1979:
Let me inform you in China they don't extend visa.If your 30days expires,you have turned to be an illegal immigrant and the authorities there are so mean.The best thing is,go to China buy goods cos its very cheap and come back to naija simple to avoid spending some time in the cooler in China.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bear Kills Zookeeper In Swedish Park / Top 10 Places To Visit In Delhi / Crash Averted At Akure Airport As Air Peace Aborts Landing Due To Cows On Runway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.