Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) (77038 Views)

Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) / African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands / Man Rejoices After Killing This Monitor Lizard With His "Bare Hands". PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
Obooooooooi
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by gbegemaster(m): 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wow
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by intrepidJ: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
God loves you my brother.
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by OsuGanja(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Is that not a cobra?

If the snake actually bit him, dude should seek medical attention without further delay because snake bite itself doesn't kill, what actually kills is the venom and cobra is one of the most poisonous snakes.

Snake is one of the animals I still wonder why science still allows to be in existence. Rather than hunting for preys in the bush, these deadly reptiles keep crawling their ways into human living quarters and some people will be talking about preservation of wildlife, wtf.

I hate snakes with passion....They are so much here in Ijebu...U wey waka without torchlight for night you risk stepping on one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by optional1(f): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
is the man a hunter

Btw God is great and merciful
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by adecz: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is not snakebite, my friend...

E be like say you fall, scrape your knee
as you dey wan escape from the reptile.

Now, you come dey form James Bond.

Smarch ko, smash it nī..

3 Likes

Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by Beey(f): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A man killed a poisonous snake which attacked him at night with bare hand. According to him, he was about to sleep before encountering the reptile which he 'crushed and smashed' to death with the aid of some people. Read his words below;

Just 50 mins ago , as i was about to sleep on my bed , a poisonous snake run into my bed and bite me. But by His grace i was able to hold its neck smarch it on the floor & with the help of some of the guys around We are able to over power it , we killed it.

What my enemy fail to understand is that God will always be in me & i will always be in Him...enemies has failed again...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-crushes-snake-attacked-bed-bare-hands-photos.html
Hope you went to hospital, don't just sit down & wait for faith healing.
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Na cobra be that
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Na only one day lala go take finish dis one as him no big well well

1 Like

Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
OsuGanja:

I hate snakes with passion....They are so much here in Ijebu...U wey waka without torchlight for night you risk stepping on one
Lol.

You are not alone. Someone is telling about their importance and I ask; what is it that can be more important than being alive for God's sake?

Snakes may be important components of the ecosystem but, abeg, even the ecosystem is dynamic and can easily adapt to any variation.

Snake is not something to preserve abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by ngolokante(m): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Is that not a cobra?

If the snake actually bit him, dude should seek medical attention without further delay because snake bite itself doesn't kill, what actually kills is the venom and cobra is one of the most poisonous snakes.

Snake is one of the animals I still wonder why science still allows to be in existence. Rather than hunting for preys in the bush, these deadly reptiles keep crawling their ways into human living quarters and some people will be talking about preservation of wildlife, wtf.

My thoughts precisely... I wonder why d bros is sitting down smiling after surviving a cobra bite, maybe they have given him antivenom sha, coz with the potency of that snake's venom, his nervous system will soon fail... And true, I wonder why this snake has not been eradicated yet, with that other useless one called Black Mamba.... Ooooooohhh... shivers
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
Na cobra be that
no na mosquitoe

1 Like

Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by sistaj: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
na wa o. u try no be small
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
queenDD:
Scary but the man is very brave.
I like ur username. Does the "DD" refers to the size of your breast?
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by plaetton: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Is that not a cobra?

Wrong sir.

Snakes deserve to live, fend for survival as much as you do. The creatures that you share this Earth with do not live and exist at your pleasure.

Snakes in particular, hunt for food, and do not attack bigger creatures like humans, unless they feel threatened.

5 Likes

Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Na wa o, this na see me see you attack, thank God , he that is in you is greater than wht is in them
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by basictutor: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
this man is a liar.

This is not a cobra bite. U fell down simple.
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by plaetton: 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Is that not a cobra?

Wrong sir.

Snakes deserve to live, fend for survival as much as you do. The creatures that you share this Earth with do not live and exist at your pleasure.

Snakes in particular, hunt for food, and do not attack bigger creatures like humans, unless they feel threatened.

If a cobra did bite this OP, then he should have taken an anti-venom by now, or he wouldn't be here posting on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Is that not a cobra?

The combination does not exist.
It's venomous and not poisonous.
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by Gbelexy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Bare hands! Isokay!!!
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
ngolokante:

My thoughts precisely... I wonder why d bros is sitting down smiling after surviving a cobra bite, maybe they have given him antivenom sha, coz with the potency of that snake's venom, his nervous system will soon fail... And true, I wonder why this snake has not been eradicated yet, with that other useless one called Black Mamba.... Ooooooohhh... shivers

Lol.

I thought is me alone that hate snakes with uncontrolled passion, very dangerous animals for God's sake.

1 Like

Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
queenDD:
Scary but the man is very brave.

I disagree.

He isn't brave. ..Women deal with TROUSER snake all the time grin

That's fearlessness

3 Likes

Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by Aledze: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ur village ppl don finally locate ur whereabout my broda, change of location is necessary at dis point to stay away from more attacks....
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by cathlic(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmmm instead of rushing ur azz to the clinic first you are still looking for frontage whereas lala doesn't have enuf fvck for strangled snakes. undecided
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:

There was nothing called human living quarters. It was all bush.

They snakes are wondering why human have crawled into the snakes living quarters...
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by tunsmann(m): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
I once killed a very long but thin snake that crawled into my apartment in the night at about 23.30.it came in through a tiny floor door hole.my family was asleep.I got home late and almost stepped on it,I thought it was my belt,cos it was dark,but it was wavery.it made a u turn to go back the way it came.I got a machete and slammed it hard on it,using a torch light in one hand.I cut it up into four parts.p.s the snake climbed the wall upstairs.its not all the time ,we should think its the enemies handwork. These reptiles are particularly active during the rainy season

2 Likes

Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by brightalo17: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Igbos:
shocked shocked shocked

Remotely controlled snake.
You can't just kill it with bare hands if your claim is correct.
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
no na mosquitoe
You are funny sir
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by BabaRamotu1988: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

The combination does not exist.
It's venomous and not poisonous.
Hehehehehehe LionDeLeo
Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Is that not a cobra?

i hate those s--it with passion but they need them to make anti venom..I ALWAYS WONDER WHY GOD CREATED THOSE SLIMY DIRTY CRAWLING BASTARDS...i always chop their heads off

French scientists, for instance, believe one compound from copperhead venom might be useful for fighting breast cancer. A Malayan pit viper has yielded a chemical that could treat stroke. Cobra venom is being investigated for its use in treating Parkinson's disease

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
CplusJason:
The side chic traced him to his residence and decided to attack him because of a breach of contract.

Look carefully, the snake (side chic) was heading for his dick.

You've been given a second chance, Go and sin no more.

What is ds one saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt / What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List / Bus Conductor Suddenly Runs Mad In Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.