Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Sleep With 15 Men A Day For Money - Pregnant Teenage Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Sleep With 15 Men A Day For Money - Pregnant Teenage Mother (967 Views)

See Pictures As 15 Men Compete To Impregnate A 41-years Old Lady In A Reality Sh / Pregnant Teenage Model Killed By A Train During Railway Photoshoot In Texas / Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sleep With 15 Men A Day For Money - Pregnant Teenage Mother by trendyvoiceBlog(m): 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
A pregnant Ghanaian teenage mother who lost her Virginity at the age of 11 has revealed that she sleeps with 15 men a day to support herself, her child and the unborn baby.
According to Afia Nyarko, she went into prostitution after the man who impregnated her denied responsibility, leaving her to her fate.

“I have been forced to go into prostitution because the man who impregnated me decided not to take care of us again. I have been doing this for the past years to survive” she said.
In an interview with the host of Wiase Mu Nsem, Kofi Gyimah Ankoana, on Nhyira FM in Kumasi, Afia who welcomed her first child in 2015 after losing her virginity at the age of eleven, said she wants to learn a trade but can't achieve that at the moment since she's pregnant again.
READ MORE HERE: http://www.voiceloud.com/2017/07/i-sleep-with-15-men-day-for-money.html
Re: I Sleep With 15 Men A Day For Money - Pregnant Teenage Mother by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmm end time days..... this is sad. Thunder fire men who rape innocent young girls, the same will happen to your daughters..
Re: I Sleep With 15 Men A Day For Money - Pregnant Teenage Mother by bewla(m): 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
speechless
Re: I Sleep With 15 Men A Day For Money - Pregnant Teenage Mother by bewla(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Fresca:
Hmm end time days..... this is sad. Thunder fire men who rape innocent young girls, the same will happen to your daughters..
no disagreed with the daughter thing but them to have hole that can be rape to
Re: I Sleep With 15 Men A Day For Money - Pregnant Teenage Mother by mofeoluwadassah: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
wetin happen......you wan kill your self undecided
Re: I Sleep With 15 Men A Day For Money - Pregnant Teenage Mother by Annie939(f): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
go ahead see with all the me in Africa because of money it's your business and your life.
Re: I Sleep With 15 Men A Day For Money - Pregnant Teenage Mother by Tamarapetty(f): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
prostitution isn't the way forward!

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Adorable Daughter Imade Narrating Football For Her Mum Sophia(pics,vid) / Checkout The Celebrity Wearing This Controversial Trouser / Actress Stella Damasus Celebrates Mother In-law's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.