Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Top 10 Motivational Quotes To Change Your Thinking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Motivational Quotes To Change Your Thinking (1317 Views)

10 Motivational Quotes To Inspire You To Be Successful / Entrepreneur Quotes And Sayings / Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Motivational Quotes To Change Your Thinking by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2017

I compiled this great motivational quotes to keep your spirits high..

10. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
by Charles R. Swindoll

9. Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.
by Bradley Whitford

8. Well done is better than well said.
by Benjamin Franklin

7. The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

6. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. you may not be able to change the situation but must be able to make bad situations an advantage.... There lies the secrete to success,efficiency and been optimistic
by ajao boluwatife

5. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.
by Steve Jobs

4. The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
by Walt Disney

3. The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
by Winston Churchill

2. The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others
by Hasidic Proverb

1. The only thing that truly matter in life is the impact we have on others not what we do for ourselves... Today is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll ever be.. Get up now and affect lives positively
by ajao boluwatife

Source: http://nigconnect.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1344#p955
Re: Top 10 Motivational Quotes To Change Your Thinking by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
lalasticlala please do your thing
Re: Top 10 Motivational Quotes To Change Your Thinking by DrUche3(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wow! I love this post! thanks @ OP... you made my day already.
Re: Top 10 Motivational Quotes To Change Your Thinking by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
DrUche3:
Wow! I love this post!
thanks @ OP... you made my day already.

Uwc sir

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan For Maruwa Or / Why Don't Igbo Men Sell Suya? / Rave Tv And Trend Fm Founder, Agatha Amata, Resigns From ‘inside-out With Agatha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.