Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nigeria’s Break-up Will Bring Calamity To The World – Bishop Yahaya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Break-up Will Bring Calamity To The World – Bishop Yahaya (535 Views)

Why Nigeria’s Break Up Is Impossible – Junaid Mohammed / Warning!! Python and Cobra Dancing (Nigeria Break Up inevitably lies Ahead) / Nigeria’s Break-up Will Bring Calamity To The World – Archbishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Break-up Will Bring Calamity To The World – Bishop Yahaya by 044vibes(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2017

The Archbishop of the Diocese of Kaduna, Anglican Communion, Bishop Timothy Yahaya, has warned that the disintegration of Nigeria portends catastrophe of unimaginable proportion for the world and urged the United Nations to take measures to avoid such scenario.

Read More: http://www.proudlymusic.net/gist-news/nigerias-break-will-bring-calamity-world-bishop-yahaya/
Re: Nigeria’s Break-up Will Bring Calamity To The World – Bishop Yahaya by conductor2: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
If the restriction of Fulani herdsmen from killing innocent farmers and eating their crops will mean the destruction of the world, so be it, Mr. Yahya.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Break-up Will Bring Calamity To The World – Bishop Yahaya by DieBuhari: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
Someone that should be bothered about the killing of Christians in Kaduna.
FOOL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Break-up Will Bring Calamity To The World – Bishop Yahaya by bewla(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
no tell them that truth yet
Re: Nigeria’s Break-up Will Bring Calamity To The World – Bishop Yahaya by Iykmann(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
to smack that bishop dey hungry me

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Break-up Will Bring Calamity To The World – Bishop Yahaya by hucienda: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
When superior argument prevails, fear mongering takes over.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Break-up Will Bring Calamity To The World – Bishop Yahaya by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
What is the bishop wahala sef sad

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Break-up Will Bring Calamity To The World – Bishop Yahaya by otosa(m): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Who the Unity of Nigeria help? I will rather do all what I have in my reach to removed that calamity that the unity cause for Nigerias by say YES to Restructuring and later join the world to soft the calamity. Because then it will be Ours not mine.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo / Aisha Buhari Agrees With Kanu....Nigeria Is A Zoo With Feudal Animals / What You Should Know About Lagos Floods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.