Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

ASUU Begins 2-day ‘solidarity Strike’ For Former Vice Chancellor Sent To Prison - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Begins 2-day ‘solidarity Strike’ For Former Vice Chancellor Sent To Prison (927 Views)

UNILAG Sacks Toyin Ogundipe As Vice Chancellor / Teachers Sent To Prison For Shaving Pupil’s Hair / University Of Ilorin Joins ASUU Strike For The First Time In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Begins 2-day ‘solidarity Strike’ For Former Vice Chancellor Sent To Prison by liltee123(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: ASUU Begins 2-day ‘solidarity Strike’ For Former Vice Chancellor Sent To Prison by GLOBALINF: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Really?

Re: ASUU Begins 2-day ‘solidarity Strike’ For Former Vice Chancellor Sent To Prison by Sunbulb(m): 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Good news. I wish they make it a week. Just a week and nothing more. I need a break from OAU's drilling.
Re: ASUU Begins 2-day ‘solidarity Strike’ For Former Vice Chancellor Sent To Prison by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
The part I did not like was the part where they said the former VC was not guilty on any of the seven charges. What the heck? When did they make themselves judge and jury for pete's sake? They should let the courts decide that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Study Medicine On Free Tuition In Germany / 2018/2019 JAMB Registration, Course Combination, Result & Cut-off Mark / If You Dont Like Reading,stay Away From Medical Sciences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.