Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Fornication And The Dangers Behind It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fornication And The Dangers Behind It (723 Views)

Between Moslems And Christians,who Commit Fornication And Adultery Pass And Why? / Is Fornication And Masturbation Thesame? / The Dangers Of Divorce As A Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fornication And The Dangers Behind It by Manson1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
PLEASE TRY AND READ TO THE END AS THIS MIGHT SAVE YOU.

*SEX*

We live in a generation where the *Right Sex Education* is lacking.
One of the things lacking in most Christian families today is *sex education*.You cant use Christianity to cover up *self control and self disciplined*. Some anointed men of God can still involve in fornication and minister on the altar that same day, and God's presence will be felt in the congregation, this is because the man of God is anointed but lack self disciplined. *Anointing is for HIS work not for self*.

As we all know, children grow up with what they are taught, and I believe if some of us (youth) today were taught sex education both in school, church and at home, *the consequences of it, the reward of abstinence, the awaiting crown, the pride of the parents,* etc, most of us would have still be running with the knowledge today.
In the beginning, even God Himself, instructed, *thou shalt not fornicate*, not just because it was a sin but also because the *physical and spiritual transactions that takes place during sexual intercourse*.
Even condom itself is not even up to *50%* protective. If you are not afraid of *sexually transmitted diseases, please be afraid of sexually transmitted demons*, (they are both STD). Each time you sleep with any body, it's either the spirit in that person enters you, or the person takes something from you. *There is no single advantage in fornicating.*
Stop saying sex is the proof of love, that is a big lie from the pit of hell. Some sleep with prostitutes, is that love? *NO*.
Nowadays, some Girls are too cheap, too loosed, to the extent a bottle of seven up can make them open their legs for a frustrated boy with a confused destiny. Don't value a plate of GT foods more than your body. Your body is precious to God, your family, your self and to your life partner. Some guys will never see anything in skirt and remove their eyes, when Jesus was saying *"If your eye will deprived you from entering God's kingdom, cut it off,"* they taught He was joking. He was mostly referring to the youth of this generation. How can a young man with future want to taste any girl that comes his way, and how can a girl open up for any boy in the name of money. *Nothing kills Great Men like cheap sex*.
This sex of a thing, a time will come, after marriage, both partners will be naked on bed and to even do it will be a problem., so, why killing yourself now to loose the ultimate for the immediate.
There is nothing like unwanted pregnancy, it is the goods you ordered for that you see. In a case of abortion, both the girl, boy, whoever that conduct the abortion, are murderers, and will all face the judgment.
*#As sex dey sweet, na so e dey kill#.*
A Pastor advised a 17yrs old girl to stay away from a particular boy, the girl still went on with the boy and along the line, she got pregnant, she tried to abort it, took all manner of drugs, but to no avail, because it was ectopic pregnancy, she bled for 3wks, before she was rushed to a hospital, getting there, the issue was so complicated that her womb was removed. Just a 17yr old girl dont have womb again because of sex. *Now tell me the type of prayer this young girl will pray till forever comes*. The boy that had sex with her must definitely marry another lady, so, who is fooling who here?
Please, ladies, *close your legs, guys, zip your trousers*. I know am talking raw here, but I think it's the plain truth.
Many years ago, I prayed a prayer, oh Lord, lock me up sexually and give the key to my life partner as soon as we stepped down from the altar on my wedding day.
*Any opportunity to have sex when you are not married is an opportunity wasted*.
Giving a boy your body when he is not married to you shows how *cheap* you are. Stop deceiving yourself that if you don't give him sex, he will cheat on you. *My dear if he truly loves you, he will wait.* If you don't give him sex, will he die? *NO*. So, why on earth will you displeased God, yourself to please a boy that will not even marry you.
Please, *my dear female friends, be hard to get, don't be loosed, no material things worth your body*,. Premarital sex is not of God, it's demonic. Don't be a victim. *The joy of a husband is for his wife to give him her virginity on their matrimonial bed*. The joy of a father is to give out a virgin for marriage.
If you have been a victim of sex before, it's not too late, please don't return to it. Make a covenant with God about it. *Be sincere enough to yourself*. Those that have not done it before, please I beg you, don't rely on your strength, the devil is a roaring lion, looking for whom to devour. Temptation must surely come, always pray that you don't fall into it. *Even a priest, pastors can be tempted with sex*.
The devil strategy in tempting Christians today is by tempting them with that thing they stand for or stand against. E.g, in the Bible, during Jesus baptism, a loud voice spoke *This is my beloved son", after His baptism and fasting for forty days, the devil led Him to the wilderness to tempt Him, saying " If thou art the son of God " .. So also if you made up your mind not to have sex before Marriage, the devil will definitely come and tempt you with sex, not just sex, *free and cheap sex*. Always learn how to resist the devil....
Lemme stop here for now.

cc; lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
Re: Fornication And The Dangers Behind It by 1realBobby(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Omo this thing long ooo

(1) (Reply)

Is Heaven A Personal Race? / Pastor Enenche Releases New Year 2018 Prophecies / The Young Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra State Has Disclosed That He Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.