Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

My Unforgettable Encounter With the Demonic Forces of Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Unforgettable Encounter With the Demonic Forces of Hell (596 Views)

An Unforgettable Encounter With Destiny / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unforgettable Encounter With the Demonic Forces of Hell by anthonydunamis: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
There is absolutely no reason for a believer to be afraid of the devil. That is what I have always believed. What I believe is based on the Word of God and I will elaborate on that. But let me first tell you a story.

Years ago, when I was still an undergraduate at the university, I was a member of the Evangelism Department of my church. Every Friday, we would go to the University Teaching Hospital to preach the gospel to those who were sick, and then we would pray for them to be healed. It was always a wonderful experience. However, there was this particular Friday that forever changed my life.

I was in my hostel around 8.00pm, after leaving the hospital. That day, I had shared the Good News with the sick, encouraged them and prayed for them to be freed from the clutches of the enemy’s influence. Now, I was on my bed meditating on God’s Word and some things He had told me.

Suddenly, I found myself on my feet. It was as if I just instantly disappeared from lying on my bed to standing in front of it! More surprisingly, I saw myself still on my bed, in the same position as I was while meditating!

So, here I was standing and staring down at my body on the bed. I looked around the room. My roommates were still discussing and laughing, and nobody seemed aware of what was happening to me. Was I dead? Was I in a trance? Did my spirit leave my body?

I turned towards the door, and there they were. A man and a woman were standing in the room, and a host of people were behind them, just the way it looks in real life when there is a public protest and there are so many people gathered behind the initiator of the protest. These folks looked very upset and immediately I knew that they were from the devil. I became very angry.

‘What do you want?’ I asked them.

The man spoke up. ‘We have come because of those you prayed for at the hospital today.’

Immediately I heard that, I was sorely vexed in my spirit, and at the same time I felt no fear at all. I can never forget what happened next.

‘GET OUT OF HERE, NOW!’ I roared.

My friends, Usain Bolt is a small boy. The speed with which these demonic entities fled cannot be equalled by any human. In fact, some of them that could not access the door began to flee through the windows. There was such a stampede! And then suddenly, it was over. I blinked and what do you know? I was back in my body.

I looked around the room; nobody was aware that anything had transpired in the spiritual realm at all. Some were still sharing their dirty jokes about the opposite sex and laughing. But I smiled to myself and thought ‘The Word works!’ Glory to God!

You see, when Jesus said ‘Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and NOTHING shall BY ANY MEANS hurt you’ (Luke 10:19, KJV) He meant it. God always means exactly what He says! The power is available; just use it in the Name of Jesus and the enemy bows (Phil. 2:10).

You cannot be touched, you cannot be harmed and you cannot be hurt no matter the methods, gadgets, weapons or spells that the enemies deploy against you. Today, God is still saying: ‘NO WEAPON that is formed against thee shall prosper; and EVERY TONGUE that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD’ (Isaiah 54:17, KJV).

I have shared my story as a personal testimony of the truth in these verses. The portions of the Bible verses quoted above which are in capital letters show that there is no enemy that is beyond the scope of your authority in Christ. My experience confirmed to me that ‘The LORD will cause your enemies who attack you to be struck down before you; they will attack you from one direction but flee from you in seven different directions’ (Deut. 28:7, NET Bible).

HOW TO USE YOUR AUTHORITY
What do you need to do to experience this authority that is in Christ? First, you need to believe that the power belongs to you already (Luke 10:19). You need to have faith in what God’s Word says concerning your superiority over the powers of darkness.

You are now seated with Christ, far above every satanic power (Eph 1:20,21; 2:6). In His Name, you can bring any demonic power to submission (Phil 2:10). Secondly, you need to be spiritually-minded and not carnal (Rom 8:6). When you are swept away by the things in this world, your belief in the Word weakens and you start to function less than who God says you are in His Word.

Therefore, you need to engage in spiritual exercises and build your spiritual muscles in prayer, fasting, Word study and personal retreats to grow spiritually. Consistency is the key virtue needed to obtain maximum results from your spiritual exercises.

Hey, have you ever experienced a situation where it seems that you are being pressed down by an unseen force, and you are trying to shout ‘Jesus’ but no words are coming out? It’s because your spirit man is so slim, starved and weak that an evil spirit comes to ‘press’ you and successfully overpowers your underfed spirit man. If you still experience this, don’t let it discourage you. It doesn’t mean you are less of God’s child than others; it only means it is time to grow spiritually.

Build yourself in the Word, in prayer, in fellowship with the Spirit and in good works. It is my firm belief that if you are consistent over a period of three months, your spiritual life will surely improve significantly! And I pray now, that from this moment you are beginning to take full advantage of the grace and power which is available to you in Christ Jesus. Amen!

6 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Encounter With the Demonic Forces of Hell by Raptureminded(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmmmm.... Thanks op
Re: My Unforgettable Encounter With the Demonic Forces of Hell by Samsimple(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Q
Re: My Unforgettable Encounter With the Demonic Forces of Hell by Samsimple(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ur story can be influenced by excess intake of delta weed... Or u have high fever ...cus ur hallucinations are beyond ordinary

(1) (Reply)

The Church You Worship Doesn't Guarantee You Heaven / RCCG Pastors' Children Organize Free Medical Checkup For Lagos Residents #PSF / Is Your Religion Worthless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.