Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,923 members, 7,866,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest (27384 Views)

Saraki Using Senate For Personal Interest — Sen Adamu / Niger State Youths Threaten To Blow Up Hydroelectric Dams / We Will Resist Plan To Oust Buhari Over Ill-Health - Arewa Youths Threaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest by SamiraF: 3:44am On Jul 10, 2017
iamrealdeji:
that Fatai Ahmed is no doubt the most foolish governor in Nigeria. Saraki treats him like a slave. I heard Saraki slapped him at Emir's palace when he raised a point about unpaid salaries of local government workers and the man was just looking like lucozade.
Fatai is not even fit to be the head of nuclear family talkless of a whole state. Saraki just hand picked him because he's foolish.
only thing about Fatai is that he's handsome,I don't see anything in him that warants making him governor

Fatai Ahmed handsome? O ga o is it the kwara governor you saw and said he's handsome? You need eye test
Re: Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest by almarthins(m): 5:36am On Jul 10, 2017
krendo:
All this media war against Saraki will end in the media, it won't shake Saraki one bit!

That's all Tinubu has, media blackmail

But Saraki is a teflon, nothing sticks, in Igbo we call it "Anu ana agba egbe ona ta nni " = the bush meat you shoot while it keeps feeding on grass!!!!

Saraki is smarter than all of you!

We shall see na

1 Like

Re: Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest by GeneralOjukwu: 5:44am On Jul 10, 2017
iamrealdeji:
iamrealdeji's father is a stupid and bloody liar.[s] I'm in Kwara presently and 98% of people I've met in Kwara hate Saraki with passion
[/s]

Majority of Kwarans hate Saraki with a passion, i lived and worked in Kwara for decades, likely longer than you were born and i saw that the family ruined the state (they caused Societe Generale and Trade Banks to collapse).

BUT if you think anyone can dare come out and ask for a recall of Bukola Saraki in Kwara State, then your stupidity can not be quantified.

Why has the Saraki family ruled Kwara since the 70s? Didn't the Stadium and the University get renamed in Olusola Saraki's name?

Oponu jati jati, a lai leko oshi, omo ale

1 Like

Re: Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest by awuf2008: 6:07am On Jul 10, 2017
This will be an effort in futility.
Re: Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest by iamrealdeji(m): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
[/s]

Majority of Kwarans hate Saraki with a passion, i lived and worked in Kwara for decades, likely longer than you were born and i saw that the family ruined the state (they caused Societe Generale and Trade Banks to collapse).

BUT if you think anyone can dare come out and ask for a recall of Bukola Saraki in Kwara State, then your stupidity can not be quantified.

Why has the Saraki family ruled Kwara since the 70s? Didn't the Stadium and the University get renamed in Olusola Saraki's name?

Oponu jati jati, a lai leko oshi, omo ale
iwo lomo ale,kon she mi.
you think say na 1970 we still dey? people are getting wiser,they never had the courage to challenge Saraki because they feel anybody that makes any move could be killed. but they're beginning to know their right. people that can stone him can as well plan to call him back

1 Like

Re: Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest by GeneralOjukwu: 6:36am On Jul 10, 2017
iamrealdeji:
iwo lomo ale,kon she mi.
you think say na 1970 we still dey? people are getting wiser,they never had the courage to challenge Saraki because they feel anybody that makes any move could be killed. but they're beginning to know their right. people that can stone him can as well plan to call him back

Baba ati babanla e ni omo ale. If not you won't open with an insult. ..I simply responded.

Which year did they rename the universities and the stadium? Certified dunce. Ode buruku

1 Like

Re: Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2017
LocalChamp:
BY SAHARA REPORTERS, NEW YORK JUL 09, 2017

A youth organization in Kwara State, Kwara Youths Stakeholders Forum (KYSF), has threatened to initiate a process to recall Mr. Bukola Saraki, the Senate President. The group made the threat in a statement jointly signed by its leaders, including Mr. Charles Olufemi Folayan, President; Ahmed Alanamu, Deputy President; and Abolarin Olusola, Secretary.

The organization said the long-running face-off between the Senate and the Executive arm of government is hindering the operations of the government and affecting the masses. It blamed the situation on Mr. Saraki's lust for power.

"We are cognizant of the separation of powers in a democratic government, but it is shocking to see the Legislative and Executive arms of Government formed by the same political party playing opposition between themselves in the name of separation of powers," said KYSF.

The group noted with regret that the Senate recently suspended confirmation of nominees sent to it by the Executive. KYSF said it is particularly disappointed by the conduct of the Senate President, an indigene of Kwara State, for refusing to work with the Executive to deliver the dividends of democracy to Nigerians.

It accused the Senate under Mr. Saraki of elevating personal interests above public interest.

"Sadly, bills of public interest such as Local Government Autonomy Bill and other bills that will make direct impact on the people have not yet received adequate attention from the Senate.

"We are disappointed that despite the economic recession, which demands urgent attention, the Senate leadership has been paying more attention to swarming court rooms for Code of Conduct Tribunal trial, Customs boss' uniform and debates on the recalling of an individual senator," stated KYSF.

Rather than antagonize, KYSF said the Senate should support Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, who is standing in for President Muhammadu Buhari, to lead the country out of its current economic hardship and keep the it united.

KYSF maintained that Kwara State has not felt the impact of producing the Senate President. Rather, it said, the people of the state are constantly embarrassed by Mr. Saraki's obscene display of affluence through multi-billion naira convoys before unemployed youths in the state and oppression of civil servants, whose salaries have not been paid for months.

KYSF said it has resolved that if having a Senate President from Kwara State is of no value to the youths in the state and Nigerians in general, it will have no option other than initiate the process to recall Mr. Saraki from the Senate, where he represents Kwara Central Senatorial District.

"We hereby advise him to realize that he is there to serve the good people of Nigeria, adjust his ways and prioritize the interest of Nigerians above ego and personal political ambition," said KYSF.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/07/09/kwara-youths-threaten-recall-saraki-accuse-him-pursuing-personal-interest

Dreams.
Re: Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest by debokaz(m): 6:55am On Jul 10, 2017
krendo:
All this media war against Saraki will end in the media, it won't shake Saraki one bit!

That's all Tinubu has, media blackmail

But Saraki is a teflon, nothing sticks, in Igbo we call it "Anu ana agba egbe ona ta nni " = the bush meat you shoot while it keeps feeding on grass!!!!

Saraki is smarter than all of you!
Cant believe an Ipod is supporting a Northener.What an Irony!

1 Like

Re: Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 10, 2017
obonujoker:

Let's recall Remi Tinubu first before we start with Saraki, coz I don't know what she is doing at the senate...

Not surprise @ ur reasoning ,,if remi shuld motion any bill,,people like yu wil scream tinubu agenda,,not to talkof d senators,,,, first time a ruling party is playin opposition to itself 'saraki mole'...nuttin d xecutive sends that the senate wonnt disagree ... the only bill of conerns to the senate is impunity against corruption... do they eva fight ova our welfare
by the way is their any senator doings anytin @ d senate.. ova to yu voiceless defending da voices

1 Like

Re: Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest by Peterosky(m): 7:32am On Jul 10, 2017
Dump ass niggers. So, Saraki and the Senate must confirm every candidate nominated by the executive? Saraki is even blamed for salaries owed civil servants in Kwara State. Hhhhhmm, Kwarans i de hail oo. Is Saraki the present governor of Kwara State?. Why am i even surprised,afterall this is coming from a party that has no vision and focus. Please let us join hands and recall Buhari from London, before he becomes a London presidon �
Re: Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest by AkupeMBANO(f): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2017
obonujoker:
When will the Tinubites give up.... grin
the way they spend huge amounts of money on impossible missions is alarming.
me i feel they are all running mad Both the users and the used.
Re: Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest by Lanreolas(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2017
As if Saraki will just fold up his hand doing nothing about it. Except all this cleric in Ilorin will turn back against him. When he pump million to their account now all this fucking plan will crash. I heard they buried live cow because of his ongoing case. Lolololol
Re: Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2017
To be honest SARAKI is becoming vindictive! And when two elephants are fighting, it is the grass that suffers!
Re: Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest by mikolo80: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
TheFreeOne:
That sounds like Mission Impossible.

But if they succeeded in recalling him then they'll forever be free from their servitude to baba oloye political dynasty and godfatherism.

But I trust Saraki to throw some crumbs at them as usual and they'll mellow down like obedient slaves.

Kwarans serving Saraki family since the 1st republic.
no wahala so long as he throw Moni every 6 months. but we will not look foolishly like you are doing with your senator for 4 years
Re: Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest by mikolo80: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
ojobekehinde:
Don't mind those jobless youths,they should go and look for job.anybody that bliv this should also bliv that youths in lagos can recall also remi tinubu.The last time i checked,saraki remain king maker in kwara as tinubu is to lagos.
why king makers no win election in 2015.was amaechi not a king maker or even patience
Re: Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest by mikolo80: 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lanreolas:
As if Saraki will just fold up his hand doing nothing about it. Except all this cleric in Ilorin will turn back against him. When he pump million to their account now all this fucking plan will crash. I heard they buried live cow because of his ongoing case. Lolololol
so we should leave him to not pump millions abi. we should be looking like lucozade

1 Like

Re: Kwara Youths Threaten To Recall Saraki, Accuse Him Of Pursuing Personal Interest by mikolo80: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
omohayek:
I can't begin to imagine the level of blind partisanship that can push anybody into defending the likes of Bukola Saraki, a thief and schemer of the worst kind. Even if you hate Buhari with the passion of a thousand suns, how does that excuse your becoming praise singers for Saraki, of all people? Don't you realize the only person Bukola Saraki works for is himself, and that he's willing to sell the entire country's best interests down the river to get what he wants?

I am far from being a Buhari fan myself - I've said from the very beginning that the man was too indecisive and incompetent to expect anything worthwhile from him - but that doesn't mean I'll be throwing my weight behind crooks like Melaye and Saraki simply because they're sabotaging his plans, and I think anyone who does seriously needs to have his or her head examined.

As for the Kwara youths referred to in the OP's article, if they actually exist and aren't just another fake grassroots organization set up by political rivals, then I say more power to them. Nigerian politicians of all parties need to start to have some respect for (and even fear of) their constituents, rather than treating them as idiots to be bribed with rice on election day and ignored thereafter. Moves like this should be supported by any Nigerians who are serious about wanting their representatives and senators to actually fight for their voters' interests, instead of just their own pockets. It does no good to complain about how useless our politicians are if we refuse to make them face any consequences for failing at their jobs.
but they are idiots to be bribed with rice on election day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abaribe Was Arrested For ‘Aiding And Abetting IPOB’ - Counsel / Alleged Terrorism: Our Hands Tied On Pantami, Says Senate / $9m Cash Discovered In Paul Boroh's House, EFCC Arrests Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.