Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,849 members, 7,844,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) (42688 Views)

Flashback: Goodluck Jonathan Attends OIC Summit In Cairo Feb 2013: Photo / Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends / Patience Jonathan Pictured At Port-Harcourt Airport Looking Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by Thisis2raw(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Watch how people that don't have mothers will come here to insult someone else mother
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by Solomonudofia(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hhh
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
jonhemma11:
Her Excellency, the former first Lady of Nigeria, Mama peace, the Executive Deputy governor of Better Rivers State, Dr. Mrs. Ipalibo Harry exiting the Church after service of the official Consecration of St. Peter's Anglican Church, hospital Road, Port-Harcourt,Diocese of Niger Delta.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/patience-jonathan-looks-gorgeous-as-she.html
Thought as much, saw her convoy
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by xamiel: 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
A
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by NACAON(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
I like her dress style.. lovely it is... smileyI like her dress style.. lovely it is...
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oh, PEJ and her wonderful sense of fashion; LOL I remember once seeing her gorgeously dressed like Big Bird! grin

Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by NACAON(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
happy Sunday dear..
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by lonelydora: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
jonhemma11:
Her Excellency, the former first Lady of Nigeria, Mama peace, the Executive Deputy governor of Better Rivers State, Dr. Mrs. Ipalibo Harry exiting the Church after service of the official Consecration of St. Peter's Anglican Church, hospital Road, Port-Harcourt,Diocese of Niger Delta.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/patience-jonathan-looks-gorgeous-as-she.html

Which one is Better Rivers State?
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by Alariwo2: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
What's gorgeous about a thief?

All those useless pastorpreneurs can keep fooling themselves claiming they work for God. Most if not all of them are hell bound.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
She is Nigeria next president.
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
thats why we are clamouring for her to contest the 2019 presidential election
Annie939:
the woman is more political than her husband
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Annie939:
the woman is more political than her husband

What husband? She is the "HUSBAND"!
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by guychidile: 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
I salute you ,mama peace.,''there is God o!''
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by preshieamadina(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
I was there...she was looking really gorgeous
God bless you ma
God bless the Anglican communion
God bless rivers state
God bless Nigeria!!!!
Biafrans you can collect your blessing from Amadioha
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by Amah70: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
I thought GEJ would be beside her.
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by burkingx(f): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Babtunz:
Why she no go look gorgeous??After Tati Billion for the Acct....
Awon_Oloriburuku

Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by burkingx(f): 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
Oh, PEJ and her wonderful sense of fashion; LOL I remember once seeing her gorgeously dressed like Big Bird! grin

Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by Godson32(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Edopesin:
I Miss Dis Woman Sha!!! Aisha Jst Too Educated To Be Funny
Chai!!! There Is God ooo grin
Aisha havent done quater of what this woman does,whether good or bad(i know where ur mind is going to right now) aisha is just a learner, housewife that has been confided in the kitchen and the other room. Abeg no compare barcelona with swansea,levels dey.
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by Babtunz: 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=58289920][/quote]Car jam you?
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by josef1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
cheesy Pa....pa...patience
Nigeria miss you grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by Annie939(f): 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
NovusHomo:

What husband? She is the "HUSBAND"!
are you serious? but she's a woman
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by DamiBukola: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Edopesin:
Educated my ass, which educated woman can marry a man old enough to be her grandfather?
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by Edopesin: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
DamiBukola:
Educated my ass, which educated woman can marry a man old enough to be her grandfather?
Some PPle Ahr Blinded By Positions? I Dnt Blame Her

Buh I Bet You'll Do The Same grin No Offence
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by toprealman: 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Edopesin:
Too educated kwa?
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by patval(f): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
myndd44 and seun are diaper wearing mods doing nutjob on nairaland, they derive pleasure at raping freedom of expression. their bias towards Pro-Biafra is our source of strength.
The Sun Is Fast Rising!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Annie939:
are you serious? but she's a woman

She's a woman? Really?! You don't get it. Okay, let me explain; the husband acts like a sissy, while the wife acts like a man. Got it now? grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by otokx(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
The Anglican church keeps romancing politicians.
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
YorubaNigga:
Although I detest you and your bloody money sucking husband like how Arewa detest Bi.afra but I think we are on same page today wink

I am Anglican by Birth

Anglicanism in my Blood

I represent the Egba Diocese

smiley

Anglican by birth, okay.
Anglicism in the blood: oh, well...

Religion is not genetic. It is learned and adopted.

Understand your pride; check out the origin of the Anglican Church (Church of England: Anglican: Anglo=England/English). Be friends with Google.
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
wunmi590:
*Precious is a girl I have been admiring in our compound*

This Morning as the rain dey fall... Na only me and Her dey for yard...

*She came closer*... I no talk..

*she removed my shirts* I no talk

*she removed my singlet*... I no talk

*she removed my trouser* I kept quiet...

*she was about removing my BOXERS*... then I shouted...
*Precious!!! Is that space not enough to hang your clothes? Why must you Remove All the clothes I washed to hang your BRA*

Dirty minded people everywhere...una well done ooo lol

Guy, there are times when you need to let the third leg do the talking. This is one, but you lost.
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by Itzhak(m): 1:26am On Jul 10, 2017
Who are gorgeousness epp
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by fergie001: 2:07am On Jul 10, 2017
H
Re: Patience Jonathan Attends Anglican Church Looking Gorgeous (Photos) by fergie001: 2:12am On Jul 10, 2017
YorubaNigga:
Although I detest you and your bloody money sucking husband like how Arewa detest Bi.afra but I think we are on same page today wink

I am Anglican by Birth

Anglicanism in my Blood

I represent the Egba Diocese

smiley
I for vex for you that this is sentiments.You don't detest someone and like the person for a biased reason or the other but

Anglican too

Lagos West Diocese grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning / CJN Travelled For Medicals, Never Met Tinubu – Supreme Court / Omoyele Sowore Reacts After Being Accused Of Having Over $1 Million. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.