Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Davido Meets With His Billionaire Friends In Belgium As The Have Fun Together At - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Meets With His Billionaire Friends In Belgium As The Have Fun Together At (1037 Views)

Davido Meets Yeo Pogba, Paul Pogba's Mother (Photos) / Davido Meets Chef Nusret In Greece, Eats 24karat Gold Meat / Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Meets With His Billionaire Friends In Belgium As The Have Fun Together At by Sammyford12345: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Davido meets with his billionaire friends In belgium as the have fun together at backstage (pics & vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXgsw9ybkWA

Re: Davido Meets With His Billionaire Friends In Belgium As The Have Fun Together At by Yeligray(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
I thought i saw wizkid
Re: Davido Meets With His Billionaire Friends In Belgium As The Have Fun Together At by maryjan8(f): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
OK
Re: Davido Meets With His Billionaire Friends In Belgium As The Have Fun Together At by Marvel1206: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
NL bleaching crew, see his knuckles like roasted plantain
Re: Davido Meets With His Billionaire Friends In Belgium As The Have Fun Together At by momen2089(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
these guy Above me gat no chill...... anyway am new here just joined the family minutes ago
Re: Davido Meets With His Billionaire Friends In Belgium As The Have Fun Together At by momen2089(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
these guy Above me gat no chill...... anyway am new here just joined the family minutes ago
Re: Davido Meets With His Billionaire Friends In Belgium As The Have Fun Together At by itspzpics(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
big boiz
Re: Davido Meets With His Billionaire Friends In Belgium As The Have Fun Together At by Johnfavour(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
The shape of their head for Adeleke family no be for here.

(1) (Reply)

Back From The Dead Ernest Asuzu Says: Nollywood Is Evil! Stroke Victim / The Industry Is For talent Not Long Legs; Nana Akuado Fires Back At Yvone Nelson / Talented Girl Sings 15 Of Olamide's Songs In 1 Minute..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.