Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere (62701 Views)

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles / Omotola's Second Daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde Swagged Up In New Photos / 16-Year-Old Meraiah Ekeinde Is Growing Into A Fine Young Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Danuvie(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Looking gud

Luxury watches, wrist bands, sunglasses etc all at affordable prices. Check them out @ [url]http://www.kenandakyns.com
[/url]
For quality music production and the latest tunez from across the globe, check out http://music.maddtunez.com
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by IkpuMmadu: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Noted

Liability:
all g spot are ripe whether it is a 17 yr or 60yr. Once u can be able to place ur hands and scrub the g spot well....u r good to go.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
deepwater:
We agree it was a simulated sex scene
However, there is no dignity in seeing your moms being smooched, raunched and dry humped just like that on the screens all in the holy name of acting.

Behind those smiles is a weeping heart.

Married people should learn to pick their stuffs correctly, you could still be wonderful actor without some sexual scene. Personally I believe it is awkward.

sad

Some naive persons are saying her husband is cool with it, cool with what?! Niccur puleez!!!

My people say no be everybody wey wear trouser be man o and no be everybody wey get preeek be man ooo shocked

No man, I repeat no real man would watch and see another man tidy his woman just like that, wife wey u pay her bride price for? Kai, dem go laugh u for village taya.

Please get your brains calibrated before you quote me, my opening statement was "We agree it was a simulated sex scene". Is this too hard to comprehend?? Its 8:12pm already, come on run to the kitchen and boil water for garri. Dinner shouldn't be served late. tongue

U are right dear
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by squarelead(m): 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
the man is a pilot.he's hardly at home so the little time he's at home it's OK for him to support his wife's ministry

I won't be surprised if this couple are in an open marriage because in the course of being out of the country he go dey fok on a steady while omotola too will have her side boo

Sincerely, I tell you

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by ayatt(m): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
deepwater:
However, there is no dignity in seeing your moms being smooched, raunched and dry humped just like that on the screens all in the holy name of acting.

Married people should learn to pick their stuffs correctly, you could still be wonderful actor without some sexual scene. Personally I believe it is awkward.

sad

Some naive persons are saying her husband is cool with it, cool with what?! Niccur puleez!!!

My people say no be everybody wey wear trouser be man o and no be everybody wey get preeek be man ooo shocked

No man, I repeat no real man would watch and see another man tidy his woman just like that, wife wey u pay her bride price for? Kai, dem go laugh u for village taya.

Please get your brains calibrated before you quote me, my opening statement was "We agree it was a simulated sex scene". Is this too hard to comprehend?? Its 8:12pm already, come on run to the kitchen and boil water for garri. Dinner shouldn't be served late. tongue

I hardly comment on nairaland but this your comment really got me laughing like mad man aswear.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by galadima77(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Me think she didn't inherit those "hips" from her mama..

Nothing concern me though.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Liability(m): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
discman2k2:

Kai! how do i describe what u excited in me?!
U B VERY BAAAAAAAAD BOI!

nice skilz
hahahaha....am loyal......if u have extra skills please share it with me.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by expensiveguyman(m): 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Leonbonapart:
And then? Irrelevant news everywhere
D girl no fine self

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Princetemmy(m): 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
deepwater:

sad

I agree with you o jee... I wonder how a man can be cool with that. Some things shouldn't be done e.g sex scene in movies when one is married, even before marriage sef. Iranu oshi awi tan won a sope ko real. Ki ngbo pe ko real
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Sfateema(f): 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

No, she's 16 undecided

Solo tongue tongue
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by ariklawani(f): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
HonAdeli:
Stunning and beautiful!!
Omotola,sold her self esteem, ego on the alter of ego..she's a disgrace to womanhood,..she shld have left the role for single actress..
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by ariklawani(f): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
deepwater:

sad

She sold her self esteem, ego,to alter of Ego.she shld have left that role for a single actress...The scene was too extreme for her..she fall hands.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by ariklawani(f): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
deepwater:

sad

.The husband shldnt have allow such.I wonder if that man have a say in that marag doer.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by BanevsJoker(m): 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jeus:
Issa Fine Girl
21-21-21-21
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by BigBrother9ja: 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sfateema:

Solo tongue tongue
You look 19 or 20...?
Oyo... On your own?
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Liability:
all g spot are ripe whether it is a 17 yr or 60yr. Once u can be able to place ur hands and scrub the g spot well....u r good to go.
60yr g spot ripe abi overipe e b like overripe mango... menopaustic g spots
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by OfficialSam(m): 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jeus:
Nigerian Actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde stuns in a pink gown at her mother's "Alter Ego" Movie premiere.

She shared the picture today on instagram.

Her beautiful dress was made by Ejiro Amos Tafiri.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/meraiah-ekeinde-stuns-in-red-gown-at.html

Op, is this PINK? Sense fall on you!
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by david06(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jeus:
Nigerian Actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde stuns in a pink gown at her mother's "Alter Ego" Movie premiere.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/meraiah-ekeinde-stuns-in-red-gown-at.html

I dey wait for her b4 I marry, na me go marry her, she go gud for d other rum o
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by bellotaofeek: 5:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Whao ! This babe is damn pretty .....Dear, pls don't act sex film too o tongue
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 10, 2017
deepwater:

sad

Just get out and go and die abeg, hypocritical annoying black brain Nigerians everywhere... But u watch Hollywood and you are cool with their acting, but here u start writing rubbish...

I hate your type men, u are the reason Africa is stone age even in modern times.. Just shove all your senseless thought down ur smelling buthole nobody cares mhen..
Annoying things everywhere
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by fof1: 6:53am On Jul 10, 2017
deepwater:

sad

I AGREE WITH U AND ALL THAT ARE MODEST IN THOUGHTS. 'REASON PREVAILS OVER ADVENTURES' PARENTS SHOULD BE CIRCUMSPECT WITH THEIR ACTIONS AND DECISIONS. NO LESS. WHATEVER U POSTULATIONS OR ADVANCES.PERIOD.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by fof1: 6:57am On Jul 10, 2017
pterson:
Trust me someone is reading her page!

AND SO WE SHOULD FAINT OR CLAP? WHAT'S UR BUZINESS,NA UR PIKIN? BE CAREFUL WITH USELESS COMMENTS ON ANOTHER PERSON CHILD...
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by charlesluthor(m): 7:14am On Jul 10, 2017
ariklawani:
.The husband shldnt have allow such.I wonder if that man have a say in that marag doer.
U girls always talking abt GENDER EQUALITY nd GENDER EQUITY. If it was Ramsey Noah that acted that scene, will u complain? Are u forgetting the scene was 2 persons, y nt critize the man. Hypocritic girls like u. Quote me nd I will finish U.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by charlesluthor(m): 7:17am On Jul 10, 2017
fof1:

I AGREE WITH U AND ALL THAT ARE MODEST IN THOUGHTS. 'REASON PREVAILS OVER ADVENTURES' PARENTS SHOULD BE CIRCUMSPECT WITH THEIR ACTIONS AND DECISIONS. NO LESS. WHATEVER U POSTULATIONS OR ADVANCES.PERIOD.
B4 I answer u, r u M or F? I want to be precise in my blasting.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2017
deepwater:

sad

Finally, I meet someone with the same opinion. Pheeewwww!!!

I keep saying, it is a resounding NO for me.
My wife will not do this in the name of Acting.
I don't accept it. And I pray I never become so educated or liberal to accept such a thing.

This is my third, "protest" on Nairaland about this. I was born handicap when it comes to my Brain analyzing whatever justification people want to give. I wasnt born with the "sexscenejustifymedulus" in my brain. It Is missing hence my brain can't process, analyse or accept any justification known to to man.

As my wife I would even expect you to cringe at the thought. I would expect you to tell them NO!!! Because you already know me and you know I won't accept this in 200 billion life times. Naaaa.... I can never be this liberal. I am no saint o, naaaah not at all. but I won't share my woman either in a simulated scenario or real.
Such a thing is left for me and me alone.

Infact I wont even be happy seeing the guy that did the scene with her. Not to talk smiling to the premier and taking photos. For what nonsense? No way. A resounding no. Mbanu...Rara....It is not acceptable.
In fact if there is a sex scene they should berra invite me to act it with her o... perhaps cheesy and even then I will still say NO. My wife's sexuality or pesudo sexuality is for us and us alone.

Seriously, no oo! I no gree. It won't work.. It can't work. May I never be educated or advanced to where I will permit it. I take things like this too seriously.

DONT TOUCH MY WIFE/GIRLFRIEND ! WHETHER SIMULATED OR NOT. DONT! HANDS OF!!

And to the woman, before we even attempt to date, it would have been hammered again and again. Things like this won't even come up. You dont even need to consult me before you tell the people to delete that scene. I have not even accepted the fact that you are an actress, you want to add more pepper by making a sex scene?

No way.

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by discman2k2(m): 7:57am On Jul 10, 2017
Liability:
hahahaha....am loyal......if u have extra skills please share it with me.
No way! if I do, dem babes no go allow u rest again.

Wehdone, sir!
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Melian(f): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2017
She's not as pretty as her mum.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by maxysmith(f): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2017
Liability:
question 2 first, i wont lie to you, hairy pussea get me on very quick than shave ones, if its hairy, u dont need to bother about anytin. Just make sure she wash herself in the bathroom. Make sure the klitoris zone is properly open use both hands to open it well before u suck or lick it.

I dont get u when u say rope g spot. Pls expantiate

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by donqx: 9:44am On Jul 10, 2017
my love
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Sh1g1d1: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2017
Like mother like daughter
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by Sfateema(f): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

You look 19 or 20...?
Oyo... On your own?

That's better than looking as if I'm 28 lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere by jackie35(m): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2017
Jeus:

17years old abi ginni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!! / Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage / See Photos Of Toyin Lawani's Dress To The AMVCA That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.