Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

3 Trailers Load Of Hardwood Charcoal Available For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Trailers Load Of Hardwood Charcoal Available For Sale (486 Views)

We Buy Hardwood Charcoal / For Your Product Stacking Make Use Of Hardwood Pallet / Hardwood Charcoal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Trailers Load Of Hardwood Charcoal Available For Sale by Godfirst2014: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Interested buyers can contact me via my signature or yusufniyi1@gmailm.com
Re: 3 Trailers Load Of Hardwood Charcoal Available For Sale by tectonotimes: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Godfirst2014:
Interested buyers can contact me via my signature or yusufniyi1@gmailm.com
OP, why don't you export your hardwood charcoal and make more money? Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: 3 Trailers Load Of Hardwood Charcoal Available For Sale by autoriseddealer(m): 2:09am On Jul 10, 2017
MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP

Good day my friends you are warmly welcomed to this trend, do you know you are missing something lols

Information is very vital
When people are not informed they are deformed

invest 5,500 one time investment
And you will be paid 4,000 every month for 1 year
4,000 x 12 = 48,000
Without doing any work they will pay you for sure
Every blessed month

And the most wonderful part of it is that
If you invite 1 person you will be paid 4,000
And you will be paid that very day

For instance you were able to invite 3 people in a day you will be paid 4,000 x 3 = 12,000

That doesn't affect your monthly salary

If you don't know how to refer just sit down and relax
And be getting your pay every month end

Note:the program is 100% scam free
They have been operating since 2014 till date
without having any issues with paying participants

No time for plenty talk here
if you are interested kindly Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature

But before you hit me up make sure you have 5,500 for the investment
If you don't have it please don't hit me up

I want serious people only for this Biz
Not unserious

Call or WhatsApp me with the number on my signature for full details on how to start earning monthly
Note:you can have up to two or more account if you have different bank accounts

(1) (Reply)

Live From Marrakech, Morocco (ISI2017) / How To Generate Passive Income From Your Bitcoin / 5 Ways To Manage Your Businesses Effectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.