Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine (57143 Views)

COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / Abdullahi Abubakar Maiwanka Flees With Mace In Gombe / Aminu Atiku Flees With His Son Aamir Atiku As He Loses Custody Battle To Ex Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
jordinsparkles:
your brain eh...that is...they don use am wash plate.
nna baby u fine oo, could av said wats on mind but lemme keep shut
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by madapcmod: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
Afonja don dey teach abokeee how to deal on human parts.

1 Like

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Alayorbobo(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
buharichild:
I was there oo, it was an ipod man, His name is UDOKA ONYEKACHI, All dis ipod fraudsters ehn
You carry your madness enter this tread again!!
Yaba left is where you belong...

2 Likes

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Boole3(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
pterson:
No be bigotry. Have you seen the number of violent attacks that have made FP in the past few days? You'd be amazed they are taking it to a new level.
I've seen the number of violent attacks that made FP in the past few days and they were mostly from the south.... so watcha saying?
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Leonbonapart(m): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
What kind of tribalism runs through your veins overriding your judgment? All cases of killings and vital organs missing were mostly not from the north but mostly from the east and west. Only this one wey you see from north now you don generalize say Na north dey do this kain thing and are fetish.... receive sense.

before you come and start masturbating nonsense all over the place by quoting me, you should know.... I am not a northerner.

OYA.... YOU CAN QUOTE ME NOW WHILE I JUMP AND PASS.....
notherners and Islam are the only problem Nigeria is facing

Major problem I guess.... now you can jump and not return

1 Like

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by pterson(m): 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Boole3:
I've seen the number of violent attacks that made FP in the past few days and they were mostly from the south.... so watcha saying?
Boole3, are you from the North? Just that the North sef na wa for them sha o.
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Collins10(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
buharichild:

I will continue exposing ipob fraudulent activities
Hahahaha! You need serious flogging! Koboko fall on you.

Did Kanu ask anybody to cut off another person's intestines?

1 Like

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by jordinsparkles(f): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
buharichild:

nna baby u fine oo, could av said wats on mind but lemme keep shut
taaah!!!
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Alayorbobo:

You carry your madness enter this tread again!!
Yaba left is where you belong...
where ipods belong u mean
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Collins10:
Hahahaha! You need serious flogging! Koboko fall on you.

Did Kanu ask anybody to cut off another person's intestines?
Y dd he nau say ipods should kill any yoruba or hausa person
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Boole3(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
pterson:
Boole3, are you from the North? Just that the North sef na wa for them sha o.
my brother na everywhere o... only God can help us
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
jordinsparkles:
taaah!!!
Make i slid into ur dm??
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by pterson(m): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Boole3:
my brother na everywhere o... only God can help us
Nice meeting you.
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Apexdon(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hausas-Fulani are all animals and beasts.They are all descendants of the fallen angel Lucifer.
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by pmjchuks(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
awon omo m' suya
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Rilwayne001: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Fear north shocked
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by DavidEsq(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
sagerasaq:
C me dy imagine wtn I go do with Suya wey dey ma hand And na Intestines I tell d guy to give me!!!
Chai!!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Annie939(f): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
what's really going on in this country
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by mastar111: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Na dem. De gat no chill.
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by marley145: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
sagerasaq:
C me dy imagine wtn I go do with Suya wey dey ma hand And na Intestines I tell d guy to give me!!!
Chai!!!!
hahaha, Pele o
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Princedunga1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
de take killing to be a normal thing to them wat do u expect vampire leaving among human soon thee end we come
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by expensiveguyman(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Buhari's administration have been from one bad news to another. in fact we have never had it this bad before. he is a curse to this nation, may God help us.

1 Like

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Callmedondee(m): 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
felaliveson:

Bros you mumu no be small.. May God almighty spare d life of those doing you, they will live long enough to continue doing you

Amen ijn
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Callmedondee(m): 10:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Buhari's administration have been from one bad news to another. in fact we have never had it this bad before. he is a curse to this nation, may God help us.

Na Jonathan regime we get good news? Can u do a day without hearing bomb blast story during GEJ tenure? Bro get sense nw. Don't let dis sentiment tins override ur senses nw.
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by CanadianNurse: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
buharichild:
I was there oo, it was an ipod man, His name is UDOKA ONYEKACHI, All dis ipod fraudsters ehn
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by shine96: 12:51am On Jul 10, 2017
NaijaMutant:
Justice would have been served if it was possible to use his own intestines, heart, brain and other organs to bring back the deceased.

since its not clinically feasible, the man should be sacrificed to bokoharam.

Na this type na him good to roast alive with tyre around him neck. Wickedness in high places
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by OreMI22: 1:18am On Jul 10, 2017
That is the herdsmen stock in trade.

Human beings resemble cows to them.

Nothing new under the sun.
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 10, 2017
hmmmmm... I am not surprised... they carefully avoided their names but by their culture we shall know them .... may God save us
Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by SycophanticGoat: 7:17am On Jul 10, 2017

DieBuhari :
What does he want to do with the intestine?
Is he a descendant of Oduduwa the fallen demon?

buharichild:

Seun, can you or your moderators tell me the difference between these two comments that made you/your moderators quickly hide the first one just within a few mins of him posting the comment (and probably banned him too); while you left the second comment to remain there?

I had to give you guys the benefit of doubt and waited until today to see if action will be taken against the second guy but no way! I know you will hide this comment and ban me but I really don't care, as long as I post my mind.

This is a typical example of how you people allow tribalism reign on this website. When a comment is made against your people, in just a few seconds, that comment is hidden and the perpetrator banned. But once it's made against the Igbos (even when it clearly breaks one of your rules), you and your biased moderators turn the other way. It's attitudes like this that make some of us who weren't tribal biased to begin towing the line of tribalism on this website.

You may feign ignorance of the fact that your forum is a bed of tribalism and bigotry encouraged by you and your moderators but it's quite glaring. You people started all these nonsense by allowing people from other tribes denigrate all Igbos on crime threads which have Igbos as the culprits not knowing that it will come back to hunt you.

If you really want to enforce your rules, do it in an unbiased manner rather than enforcing your rules in a tribalistic and biased manner.

1 Like

Re: Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine by SycophanticGoat: 7:27am On Jul 10, 2017
jordinsparkles:
your brain eh...that is...they don use am wash plate.

My dear, I had to quote you before I receive a lengthy ban for telling the moderators of this website the truth they hate to hear.

1. You're right about that guy, in short, I think hia brain was probably exchanged with a sponge.

2. You're so damn beautiful that I had no option but to follow you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike / Fashola Arrives Onitsha, Inspects Work On Second Niger Bridge- Photos / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.