Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Online Payment, (udemy, Lynda, Eproducts And Services) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Payment, (udemy, Lynda, Eproducts And Services) (2418 Views)

Online Payment Solution: Help With Paypal VCC / How Much Where You Charged On You Naira Debit Card Today For Online Payment? / Grab Udemy Courses: All Free (updated Daily) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Payment, (udemy, Lynda, Eproducts And Services) by 0110x: 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hey guys, I realize how difficult it can be for fellow Nigerians to make payment for some services online, like purchase of some software or subscribing to some services.
Most websites hardly accept a Nigerian Bank credit card and some cards that work are limited to a $100 monthly limit. So in case you want to make for some Eproducts, subscribe to some services, like udemy, lynda, cousera, or purchase some books, software etc, I can make payment for you for this services you easily while you remit in naira. If you are interested
Re: Online Payment, (udemy, Lynda, Eproducts And Services) by 0110x: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
up
Re: Online Payment, (udemy, Lynda, Eproducts And Services) by 0110x: 4:11am On Jul 14, 2017
up
Re: Online Payment, (udemy, Lynda, Eproducts And Services) by 0110x: 5:46am On Jul 15, 2017
up
Re: Online Payment, (udemy, Lynda, Eproducts And Services) by ogbongenet: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2017
I want to make payment for some seeds bought on aliexpress, can you help. Just 5 dollar..
Re: Online Payment, (udemy, Lynda, Eproducts And Services) by 0110x: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
up.
Re: Online Payment, (udemy, Lynda, Eproducts And Services) by 0110x: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
up
Re: Online Payment, (udemy, Lynda, Eproducts And Services) by blaqnificent(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Interested. Wanna pay for udemy. How do I contact you?
Re: Online Payment, (udemy, Lynda, Eproducts And Services) by 0110x: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
blaqnificent:
send me a pm
Re: Online Payment, (udemy, Lynda, Eproducts And Services) by 0110x: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
service up
Re: Online Payment, (udemy, Lynda, Eproducts And Services) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
If you need to learn character creation and animation with blender 3d.
I already purchased the top rated courses on that
I will resell for $20 per course instead of the official price
Or you can get my udemy login with lots of purchased courses for a certain price

I also have cg masters and cg cookie courses

See my signature for contact.

Cheers!
Re: Online Payment, (udemy, Lynda, Eproducts And Services) by 0110x: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2018
up
Re: Online Payment, (udemy, Lynda, Eproducts And Services) by samuelfive: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Online Payment, (udemy, Lynda, Eproducts And Services) by Twinkletoes1: 7:24am On May 04, 2020
0110x:
Hey guys, I realize how difficult it can be for fellow Nigerians to make payment for some services online, like purchase of some software or subscribing to some services.
Most websites hardly accept a Nigerian Bank credit card and some cards that work are limited to a $100 monthly limit. So in case you want to make for some Eproducts, subscribe to some services, like udemy, lynda, cousera, or purchase some books, software etc, I can make payment for you for this services you easily while you remit in naira. If you are interested

Can you assist me in paying for udemy.
Re: Online Payment, (udemy, Lynda, Eproducts And Services) by Twinkletoes1: 7:29am On May 04, 2020
0110x:
Re: Online Payment, (udemy, Lynda, Eproducts And Services) by Netblogtechvcc: 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
100% Working Virtual credit card vcc to buy course on udemy is now available, I showed you how to get credit card to purchase course from udemy in this video ➡️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAKXA2rqlD4

I also purchased a course live in this video to show you the proof that the vcc works

(1) (Reply)

In What Business Or Investment Ideas Can Someone Make At Least N500k Per Month? / Get Your Clean Tinko / I Have #1,000,000 (One Million Naira) To Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.