Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Nigerian Girls Should Reduce The Time They Spend On Facebook & Instagram- Sultan - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Girls Should Reduce The Time They Spend On Facebook & Instagram- Sultan (24965 Views)

Amir, Sultan Of Sokoto’s Son Had Accident After ‘Getting High On Codeine’ / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Visits Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos) / Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Reduce The Time They Spend On Facebook & Instagram- Sultan by ephi123(f): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
sirfee:
This "school of thought" is nothing but sexism.

We are all moral builders

Thank you, well said. I couldn't be bothered replying the guy.
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Reduce The Time They Spend On Facebook & Instagram- Sultan by CanadianNurse: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
seguno2:

I fully agree with the bold parts.
The Sultan is a SUPREME Leader for all Muslims in Nigeria. He can do much better with his influence than what he has done so far.
Indeed, the Sultan should be handling more important things like ensuring that ALL children in the north are enrolled in schools and stay there.
He should stop making most of his people into almajiris.
Exactly, That's the angle I'm coming from!

When the primary issues are taken care of we can now start talking about these ones

China right now is battling the use of calculators among secondary school children.... Atleast they have gotten to that stage

It's all about setting our priorities right
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Reduce The Time They Spend On Facebook & Instagram- Sultan by sirfee(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
ephi123:

Thank you, well said. I couldn't be bothered replying the guy.
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Reduce The Time They Spend On Facebook & Instagram- Sultan by ephi123(f): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
sirfee:
What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Reduce The Time They Spend On Facebook & Instagram- Sultan by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
seguno2:

All this dogo turenchi to say absolutely nothing!
Southerners also read the Koran and the Bible, depending on which one of the two imported Middle Eastern religions that they follow. However they are still enrolled massively in schools thereby acquiring skills and knowledge to be USEFUL members of the society for creating value.
Why is the Sultan, Buhari and other northern elites irredeemably opposed to sending all their children to school?
Why do they prefer to direct them ONLY to the Koran while sending only their own children abroad for oyinbo education?
Is that not HYPOCRISY?
Is that not CORRUPTION?
Why can't you CONDEMN the hypocrites who are obviously not Muslims.
Because if they are Muslims they would send all the children in their region to school like they do in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Bangladesh etc.
Buhari, the Sultan and their fellow northern elites are not Muslims.
QED!!!

They are Muslims. They are just oppressors as well
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Reduce The Time They Spend On Facebook & Instagram- Sultan by morisnewrain(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Where is your proof that Mary gave birth to Jesus at age 13?

You are going about propagating falsehood dished out to you by your shady terrorist imams.

You Muslims claim you love Jesus, but take a look at the insults you reeled out on the one you love. I don't love Mohammad one bit but hate him and his satanic ideology which is terrorising the world today like it did when it started.

If you can't provide proof that Mary gave birth to Jesus at age 13, then you are the biggest fool on earth to have believed something without verification. Such is expected of a fool who prefers to follow a prophet who married a 6yr old girl called Aisha and had sex with her when she clocked 9yrs while he was over 54yrs old. Those statements were from Aisha herself in your Sahih hadiths. So, it is now clear that you are trying to justify pedophile Mohammad's illicit act by lying that Mary gave birth to Jesus at age 13.
If you are not pleased with it go Google abeg. You worship illusionary image of Mary and her son named Jesus. Have u seen any old image of Mary? You can also ask you grandmother if you have any, to precisely tell you the age she married. In the ancient days women married at earlier stage if you are not religiously blindfolded. Which ideology of muhammed you said is terrorising the world? All the places to see today living were gotten through war. Muhammed was fought, many of his followers were killed because he didn't like war or terror until he changed to them to fight back and conquered for Muslims to live & practice their religion. When the coward infidels submitted, he embraced them and declared peace & no more war for Muslims but the new born infidels twisted things and trying to change what Islam means to what is not. Our Quran says there is no compulsion in religion. Meaning freedom of religion. Quran tells us not to kill in vain if not in war. All those people you call terrorists were once oppressed but because they now reject oppression they are called terrorists. Once again, I'm a Muslim I don't worship human image of any form. The God I'm service created heaven & earth and I believe, to him I will return. I also believe one day I will be raised to account for my deeds while I was on earth. Death is compulsory. Always live like someone that will die in next moment. The religion we are practising would not be used to judge us on the day of judgement but our deeds. My brother, pls don't be carried away by religion you are practising, you might be righteous than your church priest if you follow the Jesus, bible teachings. I pray we make paradise as the scriptures says it's meant the little.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Dances At World Sango Festival Day Celebration (Photos) / Learning From the Life of HungerBad / Beautiful Black Babies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.