Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

How To Check Bank Account Balance Andtransfer Money Using Any Phone -no Internet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Check Bank Account Balance Andtransfer Money Using Any Phone -no Internet (402 Views)

Bobrisky Shows Off His/her Account Balance / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / Terry G Shares Account Balance, Says He Is Feeling Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Bank Account Balance Andtransfer Money Using Any Phone -no Internet by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is the easiest way to check your account balance for all banks with just your phone! You don't necessarily need any internet connection, all you need is just a mobile phone and it costs nothing!

NOTE: THE SIM YOU ARE TRYING TO CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT BALANCE FROM MUST BE THE SAME WITH THE ONE YOU OPENED THE BANK ACCOUNT WITH.
Check here>>>http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/07/06/check-bank-account-balance-offline-using-phone/
Re: How To Check Bank Account Balance Andtransfer Money Using Any Phone -no Internet by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
why do u ppl alwz like to redirect us to a different link? instead of u dropping d main gist here......
Gosh!!! dis makes me quick just to click dat link.

(1) (Reply)

Don Moen Not Dead, He’s Hale And Hearty In Minnesota, US / Frank Edwards Refutes Claims On Don Moen's Death / "Praise Makes Your Enemies Commit Suicide Faster"- Tonto Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.