Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

Can You Believe This World's Oldest Twins Are Not Married? (see Their PICTURE) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Believe This World's Oldest Twins Are Not Married? (see Their PICTURE) (946 Views)

9 Years After Chinedu Ikedieze A.K.A Aki Na Pawpaw Got Married, See His Recent P / Funke Akindele's Twins Are IVF Babies - Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye / Fans Blasts Don Jazzy To Go And Get Married-see What Don Jazzy Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Believe This World's Oldest Twins Are Not Married? (see Their PICTURE) by olayiwola4u(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
They are now 101...their names finally entered the Guinness Book of Record after the demise of one of the former oldest twins.

When they were asked why they didn't marry.

Their response was like they were too close they never thought of getting married.

God forbid bad thing...people who should be grandpas...would still be referred to as bachelors.

source of Picture: a Facebook group called Amazing Pictures

https://web./1791100860907335/

Re: Can You Believe This World's Oldest Twins Are Not Married? (see Their PICTURE) by makydebbie(f): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Weird.
Re: Can You Believe This World's Oldest Twins Are Not Married? (see Their PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wow.

The poster below, continue the 'w' trend.
Re: Can You Believe This World's Oldest Twins Are Not Married? (see Their PICTURE) by Ifyone123(f): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
wonderful
Re: Can You Believe This World's Oldest Twins Are Not Married? (see Their PICTURE) by Durhleepee(f): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
wacky
Re: Can You Believe This World's Oldest Twins Are Not Married? (see Their PICTURE) by optional1(f): 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
what?

Poster below me you don't even know how to corporate in exam hall, over do will not kill you one day...
Re: Can You Believe This World's Oldest Twins Are Not Married? (see Their PICTURE) by zealblinks(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
their problem

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This World's Oldest Twins Are Not Married? (see Their PICTURE) by decatalyst(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Why not show us a picture of them standing upright. I am sure their hands can't stay close to their body...VASELINE CREW know Wetin I dey yearn grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Apologises For Urinating By The Roadside, But Says He Will Do It Again / Odulade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Child / Omoni Oboli And Chioma Chukwuka Cozy In Beautiful Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.