Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Umahi Settles Ezza/Ezillo Crisis As Peace Returns To Ezillo Community In Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Settles Ezza/Ezillo Crisis As Peace Returns To Ezillo Community In Ebonyi (14635 Views)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State / Peace Returns To Osun PDP As Party Elects Adagunodo Chairman / Senate Vows To End LAUTECH Crisis As Saraki Meets Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Settles Ezza/Ezillo Crisis As Peace Returns To Ezillo Community In Ebonyi by Prinzyy: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2017
IgboticGirl:
Umehi and the current Ohaneze ndi Igbo Leader are genius

both of them are true leaders

he will do that but first

ur yoruba brother is currently the most deadliest terrorist in UK

ur yorubas are currently the most dangerous yahoo yahoo in UK, CANADA and USA

in Nigeria the mine human skulls as mineral resources
Lmao @ d last sentence
Re: Umahi Settles Ezza/Ezillo Crisis As Peace Returns To Ezillo Community In Ebonyi by kwyllancy: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2017
SplendidE:
All these izzi Ezza people be having dispute all the time,I thank God I'm posted to Afikpo,Afikpo people are hospitable n peaceful

IT IS BETWEEN EZZA & EZZILO PEOPLE. PLS LEAVE IZZI PEOPLE OUT OF IT. IZZI SHARES NO BOUNDARY EVEN 80KM TO THE TROUBLED REGION. PLS NOTE IT .
Re: Umahi Settles Ezza/Ezillo Crisis As Peace Returns To Ezillo Community In Ebonyi by SplendidE(f): 11:12am On Jul 10, 2017
IT IS BETWEEN EZZA & EZZILO PEOPLE. PLS LEAVE IZZI PEOPLE OUT OF IT. IZZI SHARES NO BOUNDARY EVEN 80KM TO THE TROUBLED REGION. PLS NOTE IT .

Noted
Re: Umahi Settles Ezza/Ezillo Crisis As Peace Returns To Ezillo Community In Ebonyi by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2017
IgboticGirl:
Umehi and the current Ohaneze ndi Igbo Leader are genius

both of them are true leaders

he will do that but first

ur yoruba brother is currently the most deadliest terrorist in UK

ur yorubas are currently the most dangerous yahoo yahoo in UK, CANADA and USA

in Nigeria the mine human skulls as mineral resources
u are looking for trouble
Re: Umahi Settles Ezza/Ezillo Crisis As Peace Returns To Ezillo Community In Ebonyi by baddooboys: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Ebonyi state the weak-link of the South East.
Who told you... this is ebony state
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh96zkvO5xU
Re: Umahi Settles Ezza/Ezillo Crisis As Peace Returns To Ezillo Community In Ebonyi by achi4u(m): 11:29am On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Bia Odika Nne gi na Mkpi mekoro?

I'm watching you in this forum.
Re: Umahi Settles Ezza/Ezillo Crisis As Peace Returns To Ezillo Community In Ebonyi by 0b100100111: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2017
He ha no option knowing his people re the least citizen of Biafra!

He has no choice than to make peace all round
Re: Umahi Settles Ezza/Ezillo Crisis As Peace Returns To Ezillo Community In Ebonyi by menacity(m): 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
SplendidE:
All these izzi Ezza people be having dispute all the time,I thank God I'm posted to Afikpo,Afikpo people are hospitable n peaceful

hmm cool so you in Afikpo @SplendidE .... Where re u posted to there
Re: Umahi Settles Ezza/Ezillo Crisis As Peace Returns To Ezillo Community In Ebonyi by DeYoungJoe(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
SplendidE:
Who mentioned izzi here, why can't u read b4 u comment. Or do u ve eye problem?
Re: Umahi Settles Ezza/Ezillo Crisis As Peace Returns To Ezillo Community In Ebonyi by DeYoungJoe(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=58306864] shocked
Ebonyi state the weak-link of the South East. [/quote
Maaaadnesss
Re: Umahi Settles Ezza/Ezillo Crisis As Peace Returns To Ezillo Community In Ebonyi by DeYoungJoe(m): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
0b100100111:
He ha no option knowing his people re the least citizen of Biafra!

He has no choice than to make peace all round
Nonsense
Re: Umahi Settles Ezza/Ezillo Crisis As Peace Returns To Ezillo Community In Ebonyi by jclassiq(m): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
And who are you?
Re: Umahi Settles Ezza/Ezillo Crisis As Peace Returns To Ezillo Community In Ebonyi by SplendidE(f): 9:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Who mentioned izzi here, why can't u read b4 u comment. Or do u ve eye problem?

can u just shut up?
I know what I'm saying, izzi people usually have communal clashes with the people of yala in cross river state n even Ezza too
Re: Umahi Settles Ezza/Ezillo Crisis As Peace Returns To Ezillo Community In Ebonyi by Omoluabi16(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Long overdue, after so much bloodshed. I've heard so much of this communal crises, since the days of obj.Thank God the governor finally solved it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Lists Sub-Committees Of Special Convention For Presidential Primary / 11 Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Gunmen Buried / Okowa, Tambuwal, Lamido Others Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.