Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

‘if You Give Tinubu Appointment He Will Give It To A Yoruba Man’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘if You Give Tinubu Appointment He Will Give It To A Yoruba Man’ (1130 Views)

Adeseye Ogunlewe: South-West Can Give Tinubu 20 Million Votes / 2023 Presidency: Buhari Will Never Give Tinubu What He Wants - Ayo Adebanjo / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu Appointment To Reconcile Aggrieved APC Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘if You Give Tinubu Appointment He Will Give It To A Yoruba Man’ by ferdvict2(m): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Governor Ayo Fayose has said that the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief Bola Tinubu is his leader and that if you give an appointment opportunity to him he will give a Yoruba man not minding if the person is from the APC or not.

Fayose made this known in Edo State at the 13th convocation lecture at the Benson Idahosa University in Benin, Edo state.

He said that: “I am not an APC member and I will never be. But remember the fact that our leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a courageous man in his own right, our leader in Yoruba land, forget about politics, if they give Asiwaju appointment, he will give a Yoruba man. Whether he is in the APC does not matter.

“And I came out strongly; I defended him. I am not defending politics. I am defending the truth. Our politics must have where we would stop it and say the truth as may be necessary.”

Fayose also speaking on his presidential ambition said “I am the man to watch in this generation. So, I am controversial because I am doing things other men like me cannot do. They are scared. They are afraid; they don’t have courage.

“What I am saying to you is that controversy is necessary for democracy. We must have our voice.

“Some people chose to be under the table; they don’t want to die. They are afraid.
“But remember that the Bible says that those who want to gain their life will lose it and those that lose their life will gain it.

“My strength lies in God Almighty. If you put me inside running water, the water will become still. If you put me the den of lions, the teeth, the claws will go inside; you can find that in the Bible too,” he added.

Quoting Joshua 1:6-7, 9 and 17, Fayose said: “I draw my power from those things (Bible passages). When I wake up, I lie down in my bathroom and say “Lord, many are the afflictions of the righteous. But the Lord God will deliver him from them all.”

“Lord, many are the afflictions of the righteous. But the Lord God will deliver him from them all,” he added.

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/give-tinubu-appointment-give-yoruba-man/

Re: ‘if You Give Tinubu Appointment He Will Give It To A Yoruba Man’ by HungerBAD: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lol
Re: ‘if You Give Tinubu Appointment He Will Give It To A Yoruba Man’ by Evablizin(f): 9:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Holy moses thus saith the controversial pastor Fayose
Re: ‘if You Give Tinubu Appointment He Will Give It To A Yoruba Man’ by ipobarecriminals: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
A kind of scam talk. We understand where u are going oga Fayose.Koro don returned to Tinubu,next>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: ‘if You Give Tinubu Appointment He Will Give It To A Yoruba Man’ by ipobarecriminals: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD where u hide since?
Re: ‘if You Give Tinubu Appointment He Will Give It To A Yoruba Man’ by HungerBAD: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
HungerBAD where u hide since?

Was away for work bros.

I don come back.

Thanks for asking.

4 Likes

Re: ‘if You Give Tinubu Appointment He Will Give It To A Yoruba Man’ by swagagolic01(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:

Was away for work bros.

I don come back.

Thanks for asking.

Bros, hunger bad for my side oooo.... na una we dey look ooo
Re: ‘if You Give Tinubu Appointment He Will Give It To A Yoruba Man’ by HungerBAD: 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
swagagolic01:

Bros, hunger bad for my side oooo.... na una we dey look ooo

No wahala.

Contact me privately.

4 Likes

Re: ‘if You Give Tinubu Appointment He Will Give It To A Yoruba Man’ by swagagolic01(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:

No wahala.

Contact me privately.

Baba, ion know if my pm is working.... pls u can reach me on whatsapp with this digits...
Re: ‘if You Give Tinubu Appointment He Will Give It To A Yoruba Man’ by W3xy1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:

No wahala.

Contact me privately.
pass me not by gentle savior. Hunger reach my side to. +2347030408535
Re: ‘if You Give Tinubu Appointment He Will Give It To A Yoruba Man’ by HungerBAD: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
swagagolic01:

Baba, ion know if my pm is working.... pls u can reach me on whatsapp with this digits...

Something sent into your acct goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: ‘if You Give Tinubu Appointment He Will Give It To A Yoruba Man’ by swagagolic01(m): 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:

Something sent into your acct goodluck.

Thanks baba, hunger go calm down this week.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘if You Give Tinubu Appointment He Will Give It To A Yoruba Man’ by mickeyenglish(m): 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
post no bill..
Re: ‘if You Give Tinubu Appointment He Will Give It To A Yoruba Man’ by ShootToKill: 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
That's ewedu definition of sophistication.
Re: ‘if You Give Tinubu Appointment He Will Give It To A Yoruba Man’ by yarimo(m): 12:17am On Jul 10, 2017
FAYOSE you are right, TINUBU the JAGABAN of BORGU Kingdom Is a role model to Yorubas and the entire good people of Nigeria . Meanwhile FAYOSE You will soon defend your tenure as governor in prison very soon.
Re: ‘if You Give Tinubu Appointment He Will Give It To A Yoruba Man’ by KehnnyCares(m): 1:17am On Jul 10, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol
I join for this laughing out loud too. YEYE of 2019.

This is how reality will slap him soon.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Politics Of Coffin In Imo As Sen. Hope Uzodimma Places Coffin In Front / "Togo Is Better Than Nigeria" - Angry Nigerian Lady / Breakdown Of Registered Voters By LGA, For The 18th November Election In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.