Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Help Me Decide - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Me Decide (1085 Views)

Top 10 Facts To Know About Django To Decide If You Need It / Please Help Decide Which One Is Ok For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Decide by Rubyist(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hi house,
I am a programmer, left lagos to work for a company in ibadan in may. I had been living with someone since my arrival, with the house lacking some basic amenities. No light Sha. And it an hindrance to my work, has I am more convenient working in my home. So I decided to rent an apartment closer to my work place. I work at bodija. I rented a room at agbowo u.i. Now I am about to move in, so went there today to take some stuffs I bought there. To my shock, the house have extremely bad network reception. Asin very extreme. No network whenever I enter my room. And you and I know how important Internet is to my work. Please advise me what can I do. I am confused cryHi house,
I am a programmer, left lagos to work for a company in ibadan in may. I had been living with someone since my arrival, with the house lacking some basic amenities. No light Sha. And it an hindrance to my work, has I am more convenient working with in my home. So I decided to rent an apartment closer to my work place. I work at bodija. I rented a room at agbowo u.i. Now I am about to move in, so went there today to take some stuffs I bought there. To my shock, the house have extremely bad network reception. Asin very extreme. No network whenever I enter my room. And you and I know how important Internet is to my work. Please advise me what can I do. I am confused
Re: Help Me Decide by samijay8(m): 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
You got no problem bro, it can never happen there's no all Nigeria network not available but I'm thinking you're using glo, it's so worst here. Get mtn most preferred or other one and also you can try Smile, Spectranet 4g too
Re: Help Me Decide by Rubyist(m): 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
samijay8:
You got no problem bro, it can never happen there's no all Nigeria network not available but I'm thinking you're using glo, it's so worst here. Get mtn most preferred or other one and also you can try Smile, Spectranet 4g too

I am using a dual Sim phone. I use almost all the network Mtn, Airtel and Etisalat . The signal is always low. I think the problem is the tall old building at the back of the house probably blocking reception from the mast or the roof material in the house. Don't Want to waste money in getting a router and it end up not working too. Can't make calls when I am in the house.. Just so confused bro
Re: Help Me Decide by samijay8(m): 12:02am On Jul 10, 2017
Rubyist:

I am using a dual Sim phone. I use almost all the network Mtn, Airtel and Etisalat . The signal is always low. I think the problem is the tall old building at the back of the house probably blocking reception from the mast or the roof material in the house. Don't Want to waste money in getting a router and it end up not working too. Can't make calls when I am in the house.. Just so confused bro
that's very bad, never been in such situation like this. I think you've shift a little to the front again, move again soon. You said for your business, so it's worth it
Re: Help Me Decide by mcqwerty(m): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2017
Relocate again. This time around test the house internet connection with your phone before you pay. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Decide by adejumoadeoluwa(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2017
Lmao! actually the last response is the best advice man
find someone to rent that house too you move, u be lagosian na !
Re: Help Me Decide by Rubyist(m): 12:01am On Jul 13, 2017
adejumoadeoluwa:
Lmao! actually the last response is the best advice man

find someone to rent that house too you move, u be lagosian na !
Thanks for showing concern, I now see it has a blessing. I code everytime and learn while coding. Now it I learn and then code. My time In the house will be about me studying.. Since there won't be whatsapp messages and all. I can read as much pages of book and test my code.. At work I work. At home I study. It even a plan tailored for me by God to make me better

(1) (Reply)

Best thing to do after graduation / UI Expert Needed Urgently / Bulk PHP Mailer - Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.